Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Exclusive effects Realistic flight model Pre-saved flights Voice package Add-on scenery
- Payload Bay Doors SRMS Shuttle Remote Manipulator System) Drag Chute Radiators Side Hatch Air Probes Antenna Vent Doors Elevons Rudder Speed Brake Body Flap Landing Gears extension Landing Gear Doors
- Highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit Flight deck with aft crew station Mid deck with airlock Payload bay and much, much more...
- Panels include hi-res 2D, virtual cockpit, Commander view 2D panel, HUD, exterior model animation control panel, radio and GPS panels Custom voice package with 19 'real time' cues based on actual crew and Mission Control communications
- System Requirments:FSX,Windows, XP/Vista
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Space Shuttle Expansion for Flight Simulator X... It's out of this world! The development team at Captain Sim and the Publishers of JustFlight have done it again and this time they harnessed the skills of a Shuttle-trained Cosmonaut to develop a flight sim first. All six Shuttle orbiters are faithfully modelled and the systems and avionics are re-created to an extremely high level of detail. Software features a video `launch¿ to start the program and set the scene for the journey back to terra firma. Amazing animations include payload bay doors, SRMS (Shuttle Remote Manipulator System), drag chute, radiators and landing gear. Includes a voice package with 19 cues based on actual crew and Mission Control communications. This operates in real time according to the current flight situation. The package includes the radio aids that provide original Space Shuttle -19°/-17° steep OGS glide slope and shallow glide slope for runway 15 and 33 at the NASA Shuttle Landing Facility (X68) in Florida. Manual features a custom tutorial prepared by Just Flight to guide virtual astronauts back to Earth. Bonus version with limited features for Flight Simulator 2004 is included in the package.