- Series: Springer Praxis Books
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2017 edition (June 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319549448
- ISBN-13: 978-3319549446
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.9 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#616,260 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #109 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Aerospace > Aircraft Design & Construction
- #138 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design > Products
- #269 in Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Aeronautical Engineering
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Space Shuttle Program: Technologies and Accomplishments (Springer Praxis Books) 1st ed. 2017 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Back Cover
About the Author
Davide Sivolella has a Bachelor and Master degree in Aerospace Engineering earned by studying at Politecnico di Torino (Italy), providing him with a strong technological and engineering background. He has already written ‘TO ORBIT AND BACK AGAIN: How the Space Shuttle Flew in Space’ which published in the Springer – Praxis Space Exploration Series in 2013.
After graduation, he started working in the civil maintenance aviation industry for airliners in UK as a specialist in aircraft structural repairs. He has been working in this role for several years and in this time frame has developed a practical understanding of the maintenance aircraft and airline operations that has added to his knowledge and technical background.
In his spare time he has increased his knowledge about astronautics by reading numerous books and magazines and keeping himself updated with the latest news from the space industry.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|