Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2014
As one of my favorite LP's growing up, I couldn't wait for it to come out on CD. While the quality of the original CD was adequate, better than my scratches and pops on the record, something was missing. After finding the double 'Live' from Germany, that I actually had on 8-track tape believe it or not, I pursued another copy of 'A Space In Time', and found this double remaster, including the Quad mix, I highly recommend to any fan of early 10 Years After or Alvin Lee, to get this one. It will definitely put your stereo through a workout; the sound is amazing and the liner notes are well worth reading and provide some real insight into the process of the original recording. All I can say is get it and enjoy, you won't be sorry. Dave H
on April 9, 2014
This music is GREAT...This is their best album and would have sounded great in Multi Channel. But they made a BIG mistake....they reversed the front and rear channels.

Has anyone contacted manufacturer about getting replacement discs that correct the front and rear channel reversal problem on the bonus Multi Channel DVD??

I read on the Jethro Tull reviews that the "Thick as a Brick" remaster had problems and EMI sent everyone replacements that corrected the problem, FREE OF CHARGE!
on May 30, 2017
I first heard of this cd from another inmate in prison. And I remembered it and what an awesome cd! I'm very happy to have this gem in my collection. This is really good stuff I recommend it to anyone into classic rock. Id love to change the world = amazing song!
on August 28, 2013
I'm not going to review this album as there are MANY other reviews here that already do that. This is a classic album that all music lovers should enjoy.

The quality of the record itself is quite nice. It is heavy and definitely an album that will last thru quite a few playings. This version includes a DVD audio disc that has 2 different masterings of the whole album that is a fun audio-nerd inclusion. The album art is all there, but the booklet is only included with the DVD. I would've loved to have a full-sized album booklet included.

This is actually the second one that I have had as the first one was warped when it was shipped to me (I suspect the 2 hours it spent on my door step in 100-ish degree weather, thanks to the delivery man's lack of knocking was to blame.) As always, Amazon was quick to get me another sent out and I'm glad.

Overall though,m this is a high quality record that should be a worth-while buy for anyone looking for this album.
on June 16, 2017
I bought this for a friend who had the original tape. He loved it because you get TWICE as many songs and they are all digitally remastered
on June 22, 2017
I bought this album back in the 1970's and loved every track. Its slightly dated now of course, but its one "must have" cd.
on April 25, 2017
They never reached the superstar status of bands like the Who or The Rolling Stones but they could rock with the best of them. This is a great album and highly recommended.
on January 24, 2017
this is a great record. to set a very viable issue straight{ in my musical opinion } if the powers that be are going to reissue a record in quad, release it in sacd with 4 to 1 surround instead of remixing it down to stereo. this title was released in the seventies as a Q8 four channel eight track tape and a SQ encoded LP both on COLUMBIA label. the only TYA title released on that format. ARE YOU LISTENING AUDIO FEDELITY ? Thanks
on June 22, 2012
No reason to review the music I think we all know that. This new vinyl edition is very well done. The sound is crystal clear and the 180 gram pure virgin vinyl is as smooth as silk. Absolutely no surface noise! I do not hear any major differences in the texture or sound due to the remastering for this release but I did not buy it for that reason, I just wanted a pristine clean copy, which is what I received. The jacket is a gatefold which is different than the original and it is finished in high gloss. The limited edition number is on the back. The inner sleeve is poly-lined as it should be. All in all this is how all vinyl re-issues should be presented.
on September 8, 2014
I discovered the band Ten Years After in the early 80's when I heard there classic late 60's Woodstock anthem "I'd Love to Change the World" contained on this album! But I really discovered & started to fall in love with this band when my friend played their album "WATT" for me. "A Space in Time" is a must have for any T.Y.A. fan & I would recommend it as a introduction to the band but it by no means defines T.Y.A.'s music! This is a powerhouse blues based band on par with Led Zeppelin! "Ten Years After" has never gotten the credit due to them, maybe they were just to heavy a band for radio air play in the U.S. But they are a band worth checking out if your not that familiar with them! They are very eclectic drawing different flavors from all types of musical genre's! If you know them I am preaching to the choir, if you don't know them you are in for a musical treat!!! I can not think of one single bad album from this band!!! I can tell you this getting there greatest hits does not do this band justice! They are that good!!! There are some bands that I can be satisfied by getting a good Anthology or Greatest Hits, some bands I need there box set to be satisfied. But Ten Years After fall into the rare category for me, they are a band that I want every album they made! This puts them in company with "The Beatles" "Led Zeppelin" "Pink Floyd" " The Rolling Stones"& "April Wine"& "AC/DC these are the only other bands that I own all of there albums! So that should say something to you about the quality of music "Ten Years After" has put out!! I would put guitarist Alvin Lee in the same company as Eric Clapton. Stevie Via, Jimmy Page & Jimmy Hendrix & Les Paul!!! Oh Yeah he is that damned good!!! This band is that good!!!