- File Size: 622 KB
- Print Length: 269 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0984723730
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Levanter Publishing (December 30, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 30, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BJNSXCO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#553,102 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2123 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction
- #3784 in Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- #5611 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic
|Print List Price:||$10.49|
Save $6.50 (62%)
Spaces (Cycles Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 269 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 10 - 15|
|Grade Level: 4 - 10|
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Spaces takes place in a present day high school yet still contains a cast of characters I actually like instead of the usual stereotypical archetypes. Her plot is an edgy page-turner complete with some spine-tingling paranormal activity that I wouldn't hesitate to hand off to my kids. It's clean! And the hauntings are explained with science and logic (it's still fantastical) instead of taking an uncomfortable dip into the spirit world. Two thumbs way up!
The story line has tremendous plot turns. What happened to Dr. Dawson? Trouble follows Renee. She has to move with her parents to a new home and school thousands of miles from California in order to protect her from a new threat. Renee and Sam are maturing away from each other but not out of each of their thoughts. There are new issues facing both of them. Through e-mail they can still communicate and both take comfort from that.
Sam has grown into a handsome football star who is still more comfortable hitting the books. Though Renee has blossomed in her new school she still has issues with insecurity. There are new friends and new enemies. Who is the trying to hurt Renee? Who is trying to scare her?
While I was reading the ending something was nagging at me. There was something familiar about it. As I was getting ready to write my review I realized what it was. I had visions of some Outer Limits and Star Trek episodes. But unless you watched those shows you wouldn't see that.
I truly enjoyed this book. I am keeping my fingers crossed there will be more in this series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction