- Synthetic lining
- Zipper closure
- 4" high
- 7.75" wide
- Zip-around wallet in pebbled finish featuring gold-tone logo at front
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
kate spade was founded in 1993 with six simple handbags that shook up what had been a quiet accessories category. Fifteen years and a handbag revolution later, wit and playful sophistication are hallmarks of everything "kate spade," a world that now includes a broad array of products. A strong sense of personal style and a passion for color set the tone for each kate spade collection. kate spade continues to find inspiration in the everyday and the unpredictably elegant, bringing a graceful, exuberant approach to style and living.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 7.5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B001KWGHK4
- Item model number: Cobble Hill Lacey
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 10, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The wallet is just big enough to fit a Galaxy S4 inside given it is caseless or using a slim case. With an otter box case, it will not zip up all the way with all the card slots fully loaded.
Features I love:
- ample storage for my cards
- secure change section in the center of the wallet that has 3 sections -- I am able to keep my change organized
- storage on each side of the wallet, so I can store domestic and foreign currency separately without folding ANYTHING -- this is perfect for traveling. You can easily fit British currency (larger, wider notes) in this, too, which is a plus.
- beautiful quality leather that only gets better with time (like all Kate products!)
I am very glad I purchased this!
This continental style wallet is perfect for everyday use. Very functional with many pockets and card spaces to allow flexibility in how you wish to arrange your cards, money, etc. The single pocket outside of the zipper is perfect for transport cards or anything you wish to access regularly without needing to open the wallet fully.
I've had this wallet for a couple of months now,and so far it feels very durable, the zipper is very smooth, and the style is very timeless. The only thing is that the tag on the zipper of the coin compartment sometimes gets caught on the outer zipper when I try to open or close the wallet in rush - but that's a small negative. Overall very pleased :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My wife loved this, and after a year or so later, it still looks great.Published 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought the small bag to go with the wallet really nice and soft leather.. Very happy with both product.Published 3 months ago by cover girl
I absolutely LOVE this wallet. It's very soft and has plenty of room inside.Published 6 months ago by Lisa Crossan
Leather is really good quality, this is a genuine Kate Spade product, loved it.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love this wallet! I won't repeat what has already been said in regards to all the pluses of the product. The only bad part was having it stolen while in France! Read morePublished 8 months ago by MARINA