Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Spaghetti And Meatballs For All! (Rise and Shine)
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 16, 2017
I remembered reading this book as a child and enjoying it so I decided to give it to my 5-year old cousin for Christmas. Re-reading it to her on Christmas, I realized I should have probably saved it for to be a year or two older so she could get more of the math concepts (mostly area and perimeter) but she still enjoyed the story and I'm sure she'll learn the math concepts in due time.
on December 28, 2016
I am a teacher and used this to introduce the difference between area and perimeter to my class, having my class create the situations in the book with square papers as I read it. It's a fantastic book!
on June 28, 2017
I found this book trying to help my 3rd grader learn math. It was a great read and helped her make sense of some math concepts.
on March 10, 2014
I am using this book with students. It is one of my favorite Marilyn Burns books. I purchased "School Smart Foam Color Tiles" on Amazon to use with it. They are the perfect size for the activities concerning perimeter, area, and arrays. There are activity ideas in the back of the book. There is also a great lesson math activity to go with this book that can be found at [...]
on July 25, 2017
Needed for a lesson. It came and teaches a great lesson.
on June 8, 2013
I bought this book to accompany my new Common Core geometry unit. It went beautifully. I read most of the book to the kids, then I assigned the seating chart as homework. What's the best configuration? The next day, I had kids share their ideas on the doc cam, and after kids shared, I read the end of the book. Nice discussion starter.
on September 22, 2017
Students loved it
on March 28, 2017
I received the book sooner than expected and my students loved it!
on April 15, 2017
Wonderful for teaching perimeter!
on August 6, 2015
Fun book. Used it with my Gifted students at school to discuss multiplying & dividing.