- Age Range: 4 - 11 years
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 5
- Lexile Measure: 610 (What's this?)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Cardinal Rule Press; Reprint edition (August 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615473938
- ISBN-13: 978-0615473932
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 657 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Bullies
- #35 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- #49 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun: Having the Courage To Be Who You Are Paperback – August 1, 2008
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Why Read Books By Cardinal Rule Press?
- Softcover options on all titles to provide a lower price point for families.
- Full-color illustrations.
- Realistic Fiction allows children to see themselves within the pages of the book.
- Inclusive books that have children and families of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities.
Raising kids? Teaching children? Looking for a gift? Use this book...
Each of our books highlights positive character traits that children need in their social toolbox to engage in healthy friendships and solve challenging problems that arise through out childhood.
Go Beyond the Book!
Our books have questions to ask before, during and after reading the book right on the copyright page. Adults reading these books will easily be able to have engaging conversations with children about the book!
Educators across the country have purchased our books and created supplemental teaching materials that are free online. Search the title of our books on Pinterest or in your search engine. Our books can be used to teach National Standards.
Cardinal Rule Press
Started in 2015, Maria Dismondy began the company out of a desire to make an impact on children in the world. Working out of her home (while raising her babies) in a suburb outside of Detroit, Maria built the company from the ground up, seeking to empower children through quality picture books.
Today, Maria continues to honor the mission of the company, to share stories that are timeless, realistic and leave children with strategies they can use in their very own social tool box. Kindness, empathy and integrity were the foundation for Cardinal Rule Press when it began and continue to be as the company grows.
"What a wonderful book for children of all ages to learn how to treat others with respect and accept differences! " -Melissa Parrish
From the Author
Spaghetti In A Hot Dog Bun empowers children to be who they are, despite what others say.
Other themes that are included in this book: Courage, Friendship, Bullying, Self-Esteem and Kindness