Spaire Facial Steamer Nano Ionic 90ML Face Sauna Spray Hot Mist Humidifier for Moisturizing Cleansing and Skin Care
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Advanced Nano-atomization Technology: Facial steamer has the function to create anion and can spray steam which can pass through the surface of your skin to moisten your facial skin. It will spray after opened for about 40 seconds to save your time effectively
- Security Assurance: Turn off automatically in 15 minutes. Adopts anti-dry design. If there is no water left in the water tank, it will turn off automatically. It ensures your security
- Humanized Design: You can adjust the steam nozzle up or down according to your needs. It’s easy to clean with it’s independent 90ML water tank
- Touch Button: Design in stylish. Press the button, the light turn blue and it works. If you touch again, light turn red and it stops
- Package Contents: 1 x Spaire Nano Ion facial Steamer; 1 x User Manual; Spaire offers you a guarantee of 24 months
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Spaire Nano Ion Facial Steamer
Open and clear facial pores, help you to detox and moisturizing your skin to make your face looks ruddy. You will be able to enjoy a spa for skin care at home easily.
1.Before using the facial steamer, please clean your face
2.Follow the user manual to use the facial steamer and enjoy the skin care experience at home
3.After moistening face, stretch your face with a cold towel to shrink your pores.
4.Finally, it is better to use a facial mask or do some further skin care.
10-15 Minutes Working Time
Strong thick steams will be spayed for 10-15 minutes, you can enjoy a 10-15 minutes nano ionic sauna spa at home. The working time is changing according to the amount of water in the water tank.
Constant Temperature Design
It adopts constant temperature design and spray constantly at 40°temperature. The temperature is comfortable and can clean your pores and promote facial blood circulation effectively.
1. ONLY use distilled water or purified water. DON'T mix water with any other substance, such as essential oil, milk, lotion, etc.
2. When the facial steamer works, the nano-steam may release the smell of ozone ionic, it's not plastic odor.
3. DON'T sit too close to the steamer as there may spit out some hot water with the steam. Keep at least 25CM away 4. Please do not use this facial steamer for more than 15 minutes or your skin will lose a lot moisture.
1 x Spaire Nano Ion Facial Steamer
1 x User Manual
Spaire offers you a guarantee of 24 months
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.4 x 6.9 x 6.4 inches; 2.45 Pounds
- UPC : 726630728052 602168195064
- Manufacturer : spaire
- ASIN : B07GYM7D8H
Best Sellers Rank:
#351,589 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #431 in Facial Steamers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
2-in-1 Facial Steamer And Nano Water Spray Set, Nano Ionic Face Steamer and Portable Cold Mist Water Spray, Deep Clean Pores, Personal Facial SPA, Moisturizing Humidifier, Professional Skin Care
KINGDOM CARES Facial Steamer,Nano Ionic Face Steamer for Facial Deep Cleaning,Home Humidifier Sauna SPA Warm Mist-Skin Rejuvenation-Moisturizing-Unclogs Pores
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Atomizer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores with Blackhead Remover Kit
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||CANMA Direct||KSKIN BEAUTY||TTSS Direct|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing is once in a while it spurts out hot droplets of water, you have to make sure its a good distance away. the droplets don't hurt to much, just enough for me to feel a little discomfort. I have recommended this to my mother..very pleased with my results so far, its been about 5 days of use..will update if anything changes
I use it to keep the nasal passages clear. Steam is wonderful at achieving this.” Put a towel over your head and inhale the steam for relief from cold. I see some people complaining about the big hot drop on the face but I didn't feel that ever since I used this more than 50 times now.
I definitely recommend this although my purpose of using this is different from others.
* Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes if you don't turn it off.
* No waiting. Once you turn it on, the steam starts coming out within 1 minute.
* Really opens pores up to make products work better.
* Nice design that doesn't look tacky if you want to leave it on your countertop.
* Easy to operate (touch button once to turn on nano steam, second touch turns red for regular and third touch is no light and means it is off).
* This is the only steamer I found with the swivel head to get it to the right angle.
* Works great for facial oil washes.
* Easy to add water (just pull up the back and use the pour cup that comes with it and add your distilled water before sliding it back in).
* None, except for the fact it is highly recommended that you use distilled water but that is not a big deal ~$1 per gallon.
I highly recommend this facial steamer. You do not need a towel over your head for this to work. My last facial steamer I bought in the 90's and although it still works, this one is far better. You need to leave it on a flat table and not hold it because that makes the steam come out less. It needs to be level to work properly so I would not recommend holding it. I put mine on the bathroom counter and just get on my knees and it is a perfect height.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.