Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 439 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 463 reviews
on July 21, 2014
These needles work great for me. I inflated a soccer ball using a car tire pump. The pump didn't have a place to screw the needle into, but it created enough pressure that it stayed in and inflated the ball without any problems. They are a great deal, and comes with 2 in case you end up losing one of them. I haven't had any problems that other reviewers are posting about, but I'll update my post if I end up having an issue.

Feel free to leave questions and I will answer them promptly.
on October 1, 2016
Worked great with my portable hand pump. Perfect refill set. Shipping took a bit but the price was right so I cant complain.
on December 8, 2015
I purchased these needles for my son to put air into his basketball. The needles are a bit large. In the future I will purchase the Spalding air pump. Which I should have done. Instead I purchased another air pump thinking that he can use these needles with the pump. Thank God the air pump I purchased came with a needle.
on January 3, 2017
Works well. Not flimsy.
on April 7, 2017
Works like a charm! Nice to have more than one as these little things disappear, don't they?
on September 13, 2017
product good, nothing terribly special or bad...simply needed a needle to inflate my Bball, and it worked
on August 6, 2013
Football - check
Volleyball - check
basketball - check

interchangeable with little pumps and large!

Oh, don't try it on a softball!

I edited this review because we lost the needles in 30 days. You need to buy the 15 pack unless you're childless. For every child, add 5 needles per 6 months. Get a calculator if necessary.
on September 6, 2017
They either work or don't. How can you really review them?
on November 10, 2015
Do exactly what they are meant to...they obviously break if you bend them when putting them in the ball, but so do all the inflating needles.

Suggestion...at that price buy two packets...
on March 25, 2015
These needles work well, but they are extremely fragile. After pumping up two balls, one of them has already broke in half. They are cheap but get the job done. If only they were more durable, then I could recommend them.