Spalding NBA Hybrid Portable Basketball System - 54" Acrylic Backboard
|Price:||$505.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Get this professionally assembled and receive $100 cash back.
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied portable hoop
- Moving the basketball hoop to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 6 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 54" x 32" Acrylic (4.5mm) Backboard with 1" x 1" Steel Frame with Aluminum Trim
- Height Adjustment 7.5" to 10" Infinite Adjust
- Ultimate Hybrid Base 200 lbs of Sand or Gravel & 19 Gallons of Water with Removable Lid for Easy Storage Access
- Breakaway rim with Board Pad
- Front Cover for Rebounder During Play with 16" board Offset
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Bring the Arena to Your Driveway
Hoop like the pros with the new Spalding Ultimate Hybrid System. The system comes with backboards in two sizes (54" and 60") and an adjustable height system ranging from 7.5' to 10'. This top-of-the-line hoop also comes with the Spalding Breakaway Rim, allowing you to throw down monstrous dunks.
Combine Sand & Water: The New Ultimate Hybrid Base
Spalding's new Ultimate Hybrid Base can store up to 200 lbs. of sand or gravel & 19 gallons of water with a removable lid for easy storage access. Combining sand and water provides a new level of sturdiness for portable basketball hoops.
Designed for competitive level of play, the Ultimate Hybrid Portable Basketball System will transform the pavement into an arena. The Hybrid Base with its removable lid for easy storage access holds 19 gallons of water and 200 lbs (4ea 50lbs bag of sand) of sand or gravel. The acrylic backboard allows for fast rebounds - great for bank shots and forward players. The Heavy Duty Arena-Slam rim features breakaway action with steel rams to attach the white net (included). U-Turn Lift System adjust rim height from 7.5" - 10" infinite adjustments. Other features include a three-piece, 3.5-inch steel pole, a 16" backboard offset for extended play underneath the hoop and a NBA authentic style blow-molded graphic backboard pad that provides added protection.
Top customer reviews
Issues with assembly:
* Several overlapping 3-d drawings attempting to show bolt locations
* Orientation never clearly marked on any component, which you then figure out 4 steps later.
* Difficult bolt assembly requiring blind fishing of bolts upside down through 4 sets of holes.
My helpful advice to anyone putting this together in the future: On each step, read the next four steps before attempting it, to determine what actually needs to be oriented where. Keeping bolts loose isn't a great help.
For every part, there are two equally valid ways to install it from the looks of the component. People that had no problem assembly likely guessed correctly. This item took two adults and a 12-year-old 4 hours to assemble.
Also: While sturdy in its final condition, this, of course, is nowhere as close to solid as a pole or structure mounted system. This backboard size is right, and after you assemble it, you want everything tightened down -- making height adjustments a "do once and leave it for months"-kind of thing, instead of a "let your older kid play now and the young one plays later."-kind of thing.
The directions were very clear minus one page where the diagram shows about 12 pieces being assembled simultaneously. I ended up with a small mistake there which resulted in the backboard tilting forward. Once that was fixed everything works great, it's very solid. Backboard is a good size, and it's pretty easy to move around.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a great hoop. I am a 37 yo father who has played a lot of basketball in his life and I wanted to get a hoop for our kids.Read more