Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 227 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on March 13, 2016
Wow! These are amazing! I bought them to go under maxi skirts for a missions trip I am going on. I have a hard time finding my size I am 5'3" 140lbs and these fit amazing! I read all the reviews and decided to take a chance ordering them and I am happily surprised. So much strech super comfy. I like the higher waist and they're a good length! Also LIGHTENING fast shipping!
on February 22, 2017
These are my favorite shorts to run in. I bought a pair last year and used them regularly, so as I've lost some weight I bought a new pair a size smaller and love them too. I still use both, and today I saw they were on sale for the size I'm wearing, so I ordered 3 more pair...less laundry!! I'm 4'11 and the length is perfect...not short, but they hit me just a couple of inches above the knee. They stay in place well, and I will continue to order these.
on June 13, 2017
I have another pair of these and love the fit. This new pair was different. It has top stitching on all the seams and a key pocket inside. I like them, but they are more sporty looking and not as versatile as the first pair. A bit surprised and disappointed.

Well made though.
on June 20, 2014
These are comfy, more cottony feeling than I expected, but have plenty of stretch so it's not a problem. The ends don't cut in too much either like many stretchy shorts. The picture shows the length accurately, even for my size large.
So there's nothing overly impressive, but no complaints and they fit as expected.
on April 28, 2016
If you are buying a Small and want a 5" inseam, buy these! I bought a pair of Jockey's listed in reviews as having a 5" inseam which was not the case on the Smalls: more like 3". So I ordered a 2nd pair and went with these and got the fit/coverage I was hoping for, These are decent for a budget price - material is thin but I have not had problems with waistband or legs rolling. I went with Spalding because for a comparable price (to Jockey and Danskin), these have a small "media" pocket that fits my MP3 players or a car key with remote fob. The pocket would not fit a smart phone - I have a Nokia which is smaller than IPhone or most Samsungs, and it does not fit. A flip-phone would probably fit.
on September 27, 2015
Love These Bike Shorts!!! I had not worn these in a while, so apologies on the late review. SOOO comfortable, they look good on and wash up in the washing machine really well. I bought these to wear under some dresses and skirts, but ended up wearing them to bed and as regular shorts around the house.
Great material and flattering for a bike short. Would be wonderful for exercise, they stay in place. Highly recommend! Thanks for reading!
on April 24, 2015
I am really surprised at just how much I love these shorts, given the price. They are long enough to provide decent coverage, and they don't move around. I was sure that my post-partum tummy would cause the front to roll down, because they fit snugly around my middle, and my belly tends to push over the top of any pants - but they didn't roll at all, after 5 miles of running they stayed firmly in place. They come with a little pocket for electronics, which is a nice touch, I guess, but fairly useless - it's too small for a smartphone, and since it's on the inside of the shorts, I would be nervous about sweating through the material. I don't intend to use the pocket, but it's there if people are interested. If I were going running outside and nobody were home, it'd be a nice place for a key.

They wick the sweat nicely off my body, stayed in place, made it so I don't chafe, and are comfortable. Oh! I also caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought, "still got it!" even though I emphatically do not still got it. So that's a plus.

I'm very happy with this purchase.
on May 22, 2017
I have a hard time finding cotton-blend shorts for running. Well these are mostly cotton,probably 100% but I'm too lazy to check. They are exactly what I wanted! The reason I didn't give five stars is because there is a small hole along the seam that runs right up and down your...backside. I have no clue how it could have gotten there but for now I am putting a pair of black underwear underneath and voila! I have probably only worn them less than 20 times so the hole is disappointing. It's at a position you wouldn't experience any wear so I'm not sure what happened but i definitely recommended these and I will be buying another pair
on March 7, 2017
Really awesome. Great fabric. Cotton stretch. Fit perfectly down my thighs (and they're thick) without riding up. Not too tight on my tummy and sit comfortably without needing to be pulled up or down. Great shorts!
on June 12, 2017
I bought these to go under dresses when I ride my bike. They work well. They are a bit snug, but they are supposed to be tight. They are short enough to fit under most of my dresses (which are generally just above the knee). I would recommend for anyone who wants something for under their skirts or dresses!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.