We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Contrast geomesh inserts at side seams with brushed tricot fabric, is soft to the touch
- Straight bootcut fit
- Wide comfort waistband
- Front on-seam pockets
- Pop color piping at forward side seams
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Spalding-a leader in the athletic world for the past several decades has developed a new women's line of activewear which is, both functional and affordable, we use the most up to date yarn technologies available to create items which are perfect for your workouts and trend right fashion, for everyday use, whether it is a trip to the store or a two hour workout, spalding is the right choice
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 8 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- ASIN: B00880KMDO
- Item model number: SP-1336
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I love these pants. They do get a little warm with strenuous workout, but they conceal my "inappropriate sweating" well. They hold their shape, without bunching or sagging. Overall, I found them to be a great buy, and will probably get more.
Con: waist-line too wide and not adjustable, pockets stick out like Dumbo ears
At 5"4', this is about one to two inches too long for me. The length would fit someone between 5"5' and 5"7'
The fit is just poor and the pockets stick out so much that it looks unflattering. I'm around 140-lb and got a size small but still had to keep pulling at the waist line because it's just too loose.
One last thing - pockets! Thank goodness.