- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harper Perennial (August 3, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060087765
- ISBN-13: 978-0060087760
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,144,517 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spanglish: The Making of a New American Language
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ilan Stavans is Lewis-Sebring Professor in Latin American and Latino Culture and Five College–40th Anniversary Professor at Amherst College.
Ilán Stavans nació en México, en 1961. Cursó estudios de posgrado en la Universidad de Columbia, y ahora tiene la cátedra Lewis-Sebring de cultura latina y latinoamericana en Amherst College.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?