Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on February 8, 2017
This little book is a lot smaller than I thought it would be! However the size does not impact the wealth of knowledge this book contains. I just started a college level Spanish class and of course grammar is the hardest thing for me right now. This book has been a wonderful reference and supplement to the course materials.

Just this morning I was studying for my exam and had a question about telling time in Spanish, I was going to hop on google for some help, but pulled out this book first and my questioned was answered perfectly.
on August 26, 2015
I studied Spanish for 4 years in high school. Currently, I am teaching our 9 year-old & 14 year/old grandchildren & I find this text to be beautifully constructed to teach them both vocabulary & grammar. The book is an excellent resource for a very nominal price! I highly recommend it.
on July 16, 2015
Definitely not the first book you want but, like a dictionary, necessary to beginners. This is a great back up for lessons where I needed more information about a part of grammar. Easy to find information needed.
on February 26, 2016
I bought this book to help me teach Spanish to my children whom I homeschool. It is a wonderful addition to their Spanish course work. I love it so much I sent one to my niece who is in college. Great way to learn or refresh Spanish without all the hard work . This book will help kids or adults of all ages. Very straight to the point.
on July 19, 2017
Not what I expected. Small pocket sized grammar book. Not something I would carry around with me. It does have good information, but not presented in a way that is useful.
on November 8, 2013
Great book, reccommended to me by other language learners. A small book that fits in my bag but contains most of what I need to know. The section on the uses of the reflexive pronoun "se" could use improvement, though.
on March 2, 2017
Grandsons loves this and he said it helps in school.
on March 9, 2014
Was looking for a book that reviewed basic Spanish grammar. This book works well but also has the added benefit of being small and therefore very portable. I read it on the go to use it to study while commuting or when I had downtime.
on July 7, 2015
I have been studying spanish for some years off and on, since I left high school. It's a great tool to help me refresh what I already know and teach me the basics on newer topics. it's size is small so I like to carry it to work and look through it on my free time. I also love the examples to aid you in the usage of each topic. I recommend it to anyone that wants a complimentary tool to learning the language and who are at a beginner to intermediate level. Such a great buy for a great price!
on December 28, 2015
Excellent source for info and familiarity.