Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Format: Cards|Change

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 98 reviews
on October 10, 2016
 There are a lot of reasons why I really like this chart:

- It is priced very economically.
- Since it’s a chart - as opposed to a book – it’s very light-weight. Which means you can easily put it in your backpack if you’re a student or a backpacker. And if you’re traveler you can just pack it in your carry-on luggage.

What I like most about this chart is that does a very thorough job covering Spanish grammar. It covers so many topics. Including:

1. The alphabet
6. Adverbs
7. Adjectives
8. Prepositions
9. Pronouns
10. Spanish verbs, including the Spanish verbs “ser “ and “estar” – and also the Spanish verb “gustar”

This chart even teaches you how to conjugate Spanish verbs in different tenses, such as, the present tense, the future tense, the past tense, and even the subjunctive.

If you’re a student and you’re looking for a compact but comprehensive study guide to prepare for an exam, you’ll love this chart.

In closing, I leave you with a list of my favorite three learn-Spanish products available here at Amazon:

1. Easy Spanish Phrase Book NEW EDITION: Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Language Guides Spanish). This is an economically priced, handy resource that easily fits into my back pocket. You can conveniently take it anywhere with you when vacationing in a Spanish speaking country in order to have more than 700 phrases in your Spanish-vocabulary arsenal. And unlike so many learning-Spanish books, there is also a section called "Computers and Technology" where you'll find Spanish vocabulary related to modern technology.

2. Learning Spanish Like Crazy Level 1 CDR - w/ Super Bonus Package - Learn Spanish & Speak Spanish - New & Improved for PC/Mac - Free Updates for 1 Yr This is my favorite audio Spanish program because the program focuses on everyday, Latin American Spanish. This is a new and improved version with new content and new native Spanish speakers, and I find it to be much better than the previous version. The program is geared toward the foreign-language learner who wants to eventually achieve fluency in Spanish instead of someone who just wants to learn a few travel phrases. Compared to the other programs that I have used, this one does the best job at teaching you how to develop an authentic sounding Latin American Spanish accent. The program also comes with a very impressive bonus package.

3. 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (501 Verb Series). If you think you can accomplish fluency in Spanish as an adult without mastering conjugating Spanish verbs, you are only fooling yourself. This book is an absolute essential resource for learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs.

If you have any questions about this chart, please post your questions below and I will do my best to answer your questions.
on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on March 5, 2017
A nice overview of the basics of Spanish grammar for my homeschooling daughter. It's a lot of details to take in but it helps especially when she needs either a concise explanation or a quick reminder of something specific.
on December 9, 2015
As a beginner I found this kind of confusing. Hoping I can appreciate this more when I take Spanish 200
on April 2, 2017
Good synopsis. I bought this in an attempt to recall high school Spanish I took in the early 1800's. A Spanish book with quizzes was better. I spent so much more time with the book that this hardly got used before a trip.
on November 28, 2016
My daughter is a 1st year Spanish student. She is just starting to use the study guide, but so far she loves it.
on July 12, 2016
Although tiny print, this is a great resource for learning Spanish.
on March 31, 2017
Could be much better.The print is tiny and the material way to disorganized. If more pages were added it would allow for larger print and more organization thus easier use.(or less material)
on April 21, 2017
Nice
on December 4, 2014
Writing is very small. Not easy to follow.