Customer Reviews: Spanish Grammar (Quick Study: Academic)
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fall24 fall24 fall24  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Frank Sinatra Shop Cycling on Amazon

Format: Cards|Change

on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on February 10, 2015
I purchased this for a family member who is currently taking a Spanish class; they have found it to be quite useful. This is a six page, laminated, Quick Study Spanish Grammar information reference chart that includes...alphabet, prepositions, adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs, capitalization, syllabification, rules of stress and much more. It also has 3 holes already punched in the side so you can quickly add it to any binder. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to learn the Spanish language and who would like a quick and easy reference guide.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on March 24, 2016
I'm taking a Spanish class and this is a MUST! It's given me a great tool to study for my tests and supplemented my notes wonderfully. It includes everything you need for each level of Spanish classes. I'm in my third Spanish course and it's still very relevant and a great review for my previous courses. I highly recommend this for any Spanish student!
Quick Spanish Grammar guide to get you through the basic grammar rules while writing or conversing in Spanish.
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on October 10, 2016
 There are a lot of reasons why I really like this chart:

- It is priced very economically.
- Since it’s a chart - as opposed to a book – it’s very light-weight. Which means you can easily put it in your backpack if you’re a student or a backpacker. And if you’re traveler you can just pack it in your carry-on luggage.

What I like most about this chart is that does a very thorough job covering Spanish grammar. It covers so many topics. Including:

1. The alphabet
6. Adverbs
7. Adjectives
8. Prepositions
9. Pronouns
10. Spanish verbs, including the Spanish verbs “ser “ and “estar” – and also the Spanish verb “gustar”

This chart even teaches you how to conjugate Spanish verbs in different tenses, such as, the present tense, the future tense, the past tense, and even the subjunctive.

If you’re a student and you’re looking for a compact but comprehensive study guide to prepare for an exam, you’ll love this chart.

In closing, I leave you with a list of my favorite three learn-Spanish products available here at Amazon:

1. Easy Spanish Phrase Book NEW EDITION: Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Language Guides Spanish). This is an economically priced, handy resource that easily fits into my back pocket. You can conveniently take it anywhere with you when vacationing in a Spanish speaking country in order to have more than 700 phrases in your Spanish-vocabulary arsenal. And unlike so many learning-Spanish books, there is also a section called "Computers and Technology" where you'll find Spanish vocabulary related to modern technology.

2. Learning Spanish Like Crazy Level 1 CDR - w/ Super Bonus Package - Learn Spanish & Speak Spanish - New & Improved for PC/Mac - Free Updates for 1 Yr This is my favorite audio Spanish program because the program focuses on everyday, Latin American Spanish. This is a new and improved version with new content and new native Spanish speakers, and I find it to be much better than the previous version. The program is geared toward the foreign-language learner who wants to eventually achieve fluency in Spanish instead of someone who just wants to learn a few travel phrases. Compared to the other programs that I have used, this one does the best job at teaching you how to develop an authentic sounding Latin American Spanish accent. The program also comes with a very impressive bonus package.

3. 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (501 Verb Series). If you think you can accomplish fluency in Spanish as an adult without mastering conjugating Spanish verbs, you are only fooling yourself. This book is an absolute essential resource for learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs.

If you have any questions about this chart, please post your questions below and I will do my best to answer your questions.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
on July 10, 2014
I used to speak Spanish 40+ years ago. This was an excellent refresher. I wish it had conjugations in more verb tenses.
on January 16, 2014
Perfect resource for all Spanish grammar on four pages, laminated and three holed punched...use it
daily for happy to have it.
on October 7, 2016
This is fantastic! It has been a tremendous help with studying/homework for my Spanish class. There is a ton of information, and it's all organized extremely well. It's also very high quality and seems durable too. I'll be buying more of these, for sure!!!!!