Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on February 10, 2015
I purchased this for a family member who is currently taking a Spanish class; they have found it to be quite useful. This is a six page, laminated, Quick Study Spanish Grammar information reference chart that includes...alphabet, prepositions, adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs, capitalization, syllabification, rules of stress and much more. It also has 3 holes already punched in the side so you can quickly add it to any binder. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to learn the Spanish language and who would like a quick and easy reference guide.
on March 5, 2017
A nice overview of the basics of Spanish grammar for my homeschooling daughter. It's a lot of details to take in but it helps especially when she needs either a concise explanation or a quick reminder of something specific.
on September 1, 2016
Quick Spanish Grammar guide to get you through the basic grammar rules while writing or conversing in Spanish.
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on December 9, 2015
As a beginner I found this kind of confusing. Hoping I can appreciate this more when I take Spanish 200
on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on April 2, 2017
Good synopsis. I bought this in an attempt to recall high school Spanish I took in the early 1800's. A Spanish book with quizzes was better. I spent so much more time with the book that this hardly got used before a trip.
on November 28, 2016
My daughter is a 1st year Spanish student. She is just starting to use the study guide, but so far she loves it.
on July 12, 2016
Although tiny print, this is a great resource for learning Spanish.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
on May 31, 2017
Great guide. Only issue I have with it is there is no pronunciation guide when going through pronunciation rules.