Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 10, 2016
 There are a lot of reasons why I really like this chart:

- It is priced very economically.
- Since it’s a chart - as opposed to a book – it’s very light-weight. Which means you can easily put it in your backpack if you’re a student or a backpacker. And if you’re traveler you can just pack it in your carry-on luggage.

What I like most about this chart is that does a very thorough job covering Spanish grammar. It covers so many topics. Including:

1. The alphabet
6. Adverbs
7. Adjectives
8. Prepositions
9. Pronouns
10. Spanish verbs, including the Spanish verbs “ser “ and “estar” – and also the Spanish verb “gustar”

This chart even teaches you how to conjugate Spanish verbs in different tenses, such as, the present tense, the future tense, the past tense, and even the subjunctive.

If you’re a student and you’re looking for a compact but comprehensive study guide to prepare for an exam, you’ll love this chart.

In closing, I leave you with a list of my favorite three learn-Spanish products available here at Amazon:

1. Easy Spanish Phrase Book NEW EDITION: Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Language Guides Spanish). This is an economically priced, handy resource that easily fits into my back pocket. You can conveniently take it anywhere with you when vacationing in a Spanish speaking country in order to have more than 700 phrases in your Spanish-vocabulary arsenal. And unlike so many learning-Spanish books, there is also a section called "Computers and Technology" where you'll find Spanish vocabulary related to modern technology.

2. Learning Spanish Like Crazy Level 1 CDR - w/ Super Bonus Package - Learn Spanish & Speak Spanish - New & Improved for PC/Mac - Free Updates for 1 Yr This is my favorite audio Spanish program because the program focuses on everyday, Latin American Spanish. This is a new and improved version with new content and new native Spanish speakers, and I find it to be much better than the previous version. The program is geared toward the foreign-language learner who wants to eventually achieve fluency in Spanish instead of someone who just wants to learn a few travel phrases. Compared to the other programs that I have used, this one does the best job at teaching you how to develop an authentic sounding Latin American Spanish accent. The program also comes with a very impressive bonus package.

3. 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (501 Verb Series). If you think you can accomplish fluency in Spanish as an adult without mastering conjugating Spanish verbs, you are only fooling yourself. This book is an absolute essential resource for learning how to conjugate Spanish verbs.

If you have any questions about this chart, please post your questions below and I will do my best to answer your questions.
on September 1, 2016
Quick Spanish Grammar guide to get you through the basic grammar rules while writing or conversing in Spanish.
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on March 5, 2017
A nice overview of the basics of Spanish grammar for my homeschooling daughter. It's a lot of details to take in but it helps especially when she needs either a concise explanation or a quick reminder of something specific.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
on December 9, 2015
As a beginner I found this kind of confusing. Hoping I can appreciate this more when I take Spanish 200
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on April 2, 2017
Good synopsis. I bought this in an attempt to recall high school Spanish I took in the early 1800's. A Spanish book with quizzes was better. I spent so much more time with the book that this hardly got used before a trip.
on October 2, 2017
The font too small
on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on March 12, 2018
If you are motivated enough and maybe have a bit of a talent for picking up languages, this chart just might be all you need to learn Spanish. This and just learn a new word-a-day for vocabulary.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse