Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2011 6:22:27 PM PDT
Carolina says:
Does this dvd have Spanish subtitles? According to the "product details" section it doesn't but maybe it does? I don't trust descriptions that much... Thanks in advance!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 17, 2011 12:37:42 PM PDT
Beck says:
I just received the dvd in the mail and the cover is in half english and spanish. I am assuming mine will be like that also. I havent opened it yet but i think I am going to return it.

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 4:50:54 PM PST
M. Jimenez says:
Well i got mine and it says English/French. In fact i bought all 3 blu rays at 3 different places and they all sent me the French version. Very Dissapointing

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011 8:50:51 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 31, 2011 8:51:13 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 31, 2011 8:55:05 AM PST
i got mine . The DVD is from Canada, The title on the cover is in English and French. I'm very disappointed

Posted on Dec 31, 2011 11:26:49 AM PST
Carolina says:
Carmenza Polo, I got the same one as you. I wanted it to have Spanish subtitles since it's my mother tongue. I'm so disappointed since it's not what I ordered.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2012 5:59:17 PM PST
Valerie says:
I ordered the Twilight Eclipse Blu-ray, received it & it looks nothing like the the product image online. It is in English & Spanish. I'm afraid to open it & it not be the one that I anticipated. Is the movie in English? Or is it English & subtitles? What should I do?Twilight Saga: Eclipse [Blu-ray]

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 6:13:09 AM PDT
Rosy says:
I ordered the movie in ENGLISH/SPANISH according to the description. When I received my movie it was ENGLISH/FRENCH the Canadian version. I returned it an re purchased it thinking they had just made a mistakr and it wouldnt happen again.... WRONG! once again got the French version and have also
returned it Im affraid to go a 3rd time and yet waste another month and not get what I want.

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 1:15:22 AM PDT
Gasty says:
I got the canadian version too!! Beware of sellers "Two Thumbs Up" and "Super Fast DVDs" . They both are selling canadian versions of these movies, and as you all know, they come with french subtitles INSTEAD of spanish. Watch out!

Posted on May 3, 2012 11:59:27 AM PDT
Gasty says:
This is the list of sellers fullfilled by amazon, who are selling canadian releases:

Super fast dvds,
Two Thumbs Up,
New Year Deals,
mirmedia_movies_and_music,
Electronica Direct,
netdealz
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2011
Latest post:  May 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions