Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 5, 2017
As part of her foreign language lessons, my daughter is translating the Spanish version of Harry Potter back into English and this handy little chart helps her attack those quite confusing Spanish verb tenses much more confidently. As with all great learning aids, she turns to it less and less as the lessons sink in!
on January 18, 2018
It's been helpful for my Spanish studies, but it has a LOT of information on it. Organization is good once you get used to it.
on September 12, 2017
Have several of these - all are very helpful and portable so can be reviewed during a commute.
on October 17, 2016
Spanish rules, with English explanation. It is perfect for my kids!
on November 30, 2017
Got for my Grandkids who are taking Spanish this year. I hope it will help them
on December 13, 2017
Just what I needed. Lots of info at a glance.
on November 18, 2017
Great when traveling or as a study guide.
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on January 8, 2018
Great Product
on January 5, 2014
These items are wonderful to tuck in a textbook or in a three ring binder for a quick handy reference guide. The information is commonly available, but this is an ideal study aid.