Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

I learned Spanish over 20 years ago and didn't really expect much from the sheets I bought. Boy was I wrong!
The presentation of this product is excellent and makes learning, or re- learning intuitive.

The product is covered in a thick film so you don tap have to worry about anything spilling on it. It opens up once and has 6 pages and was a steal at the price. Also, it fits nicely on a notebook, but they are made so well you can just throw them in your car or carry them anywhere when you know you have a little while to read/study these

I definitely recommend. I also bought a great little paperback I used in college called "See it and say it in Spanish" by Margaruta Adrigal. If you want to go deeper into Spanish, I also suggest her boom " Madrigals's Magic key to Spanish"

With these three items you will be speaking Spanish in no time.
I hope this review helped you! If so, please click on the "yes" (or "helpful" button) below. Thanks. :)
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 1, 2016
Another side of Spanish is Verbs & their usages. At first, it seems difficult. After some time it all begins to make sense as you continue to learn the language basics. Verbs & their conjugation is likely the most difficult to learn to speak or write properly in Spanish. It can be done with some tenacity. Don't give up!
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
on March 5, 2017
As part of her foreign language lessons, my daughter is translating the Spanish version of Harry Potter back into English and this handy little chart helps her attack those quite confusing Spanish verb tenses much more confidently. As with all great learning aids, she turns to it less and less as the lessons sink in!
on January 18, 2018
It's been helpful for my Spanish studies, but it has a LOT of information on it. Organization is good once you get used to it.
on February 22, 2015
I bought this when I bought the Latin American Spanish Rosetta Sone and it really helps. There are three pages front/back of useful information. I wish I would've had this back when I was taking spanish in high school. Also it is fully laminated and neat!
on November 30, 2017
Got for my Grandkids who are taking Spanish this year. I hope it will help them
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 17, 2016
Spanish rules, with English explanation. It is perfect for my kids!
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on November 18, 2017
Great when traveling or as a study guide.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse