Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2017
As part of her foreign language lessons, my daughter is translating the Spanish version of Harry Potter back into English and this handy little chart helps her attack those quite confusing Spanish verb tenses much more confidently. As with all great learning aids, she turns to it less and less as the lessons sink in!
on September 12, 2017
Have several of these - all are very helpful and portable so can be reviewed during a commute.
on October 17, 2016
Spanish rules, with English explanation. It is perfect for my kids!
on November 30, 2017
Got for my Grandkids who are taking Spanish this year. I hope it will help them
on December 13, 2017
Just what I needed. Lots of info at a glance.
on November 18, 2017
Great when traveling or as a study guide.
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on January 5, 2014
These items are wonderful to tuck in a textbook or in a three ring binder for a quick handy reference guide. The information is commonly available, but this is an ideal study aid.
on September 30, 2014
No problems at all with this transaction as everything went smoothly.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.