BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 12, 2017
Have several of these - all are very helpful and portable so can be reviewed during a commute.
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on January 5, 2014
These items are wonderful to tuck in a textbook or in a three ring binder for a quick handy reference guide. The information is commonly available, but this is an ideal study aid.
on September 30, 2014
No problems at all with this transaction as everything went smoothly.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on December 30, 2013
This vocabulary chart is a great tool if you are wanting to brush up on some basic Spanish vocabulary. I bought this one and a few others to use so I could refresh my memory before a trip. I love that they are laminated. They are sturdy enough to be packed into a backpack.
on January 31, 2017
sent one to our grandson,said it very helpful in his Spanish class.
on November 28, 2016
Well made and durable. Very helpful for my daughter.
on January 14, 2017
Very helpful handy reference chart
on January 4, 2017