Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Pamphlet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
I learned Spanish over 20 years ago and didn't really expect much from the sheets I bought. Boy was I wrong!
The presentation of this product is excellent and makes learning, or re- learning intuitive.

The product is covered in a thick film so you don tap have to worry about anything spilling on it. It opens up once and has 6 pages and was a steal at the price. Also, it fits nicely on a notebook, but they are made so well you can just throw them in your car or carry them anywhere when you know you have a little while to read/study these

I definitely recommend. I also bought a great little paperback I used in college called "See it and say it in Spanish" by Margaruta Adrigal. If you want to go deeper into Spanish, I also suggest her boom " Madrigals's Magic key to Spanish"

With these three items you will be speaking Spanish in no time.
I hope this review helped you! If so, please click on the "yes" (or "helpful" button) below. Thanks. :)
on September 1, 2016
Another side of Spanish is Verbs & their usages. At first, it seems difficult. After some time it all begins to make sense as you continue to learn the language basics. Verbs & their conjugation is likely the most difficult to learn to speak or write properly in Spanish. It can be done with some tenacity. Don't give up!
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on March 5, 2017
As part of her foreign language lessons, my daughter is translating the Spanish version of Harry Potter back into English and this handy little chart helps her attack those quite confusing Spanish verb tenses much more confidently. As with all great learning aids, she turns to it less and less as the lessons sink in!
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
on February 22, 2015
I bought this when I bought the Latin American Spanish Rosetta Sone and it really helps. There are three pages front/back of useful information. I wish I would've had this back when I was taking spanish in high school. Also it is fully laminated and neat!
on June 30, 2014
This is a brilliant reference to have on hand. It's laminated, but has a soft finish that prevents glare and still wipes clean. Organized by tense with brief explanations of each and simple example sentences. There's also a handy list of verbs on the back. This has much more content than I'd expected--a major step up from the ones sold at major book sellers. I plan to buy more from the same brand for the other languages I speak. Great for review.
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on June 10, 2015
I bought this for my husband to use in addition to his Rosetta Stone. He find it very helpful.
on January 5, 2014
These items are wonderful to tuck in a textbook or in a three ring binder for a quick handy reference guide. The information is commonly available, but this is an ideal study aid.
on September 30, 2014
No problems at all with this transaction as everything went smoothly.