Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on March 5, 2017
As part of her foreign language lessons, my daughter is translating the Spanish version of Harry Potter back into English and this handy little chart helps her attack those quite confusing Spanish verb tenses much more confidently. As with all great learning aids, she turns to it less and less as the lessons sink in!
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on June 10, 2015
I bought this for my husband to use in addition to his Rosetta Stone. He find it very helpful.
on January 5, 2014
These items are wonderful to tuck in a textbook or in a three ring binder for a quick handy reference guide. The information is commonly available, but this is an ideal study aid.
on September 30, 2014
No problems at all with this transaction as everything went smoothly.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on December 30, 2013
This vocabulary chart is a great tool if you are wanting to brush up on some basic Spanish vocabulary. I bought this one and a few others to use so I could refresh my memory before a trip. I love that they are laminated. They are sturdy enough to be packed into a backpack.
on January 31, 2017
sent one to our grandson,said it very helpful in his Spanish class.
on October 17, 2016
Spanish rules, with English explanation. It is perfect for my kids!
on November 28, 2016
Well made and durable. Very helpful for my daughter.