BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
on June 19, 2015
The cards are a little flimsy and the words on the front and back are printed in opposite directions which make them more difficult to use with a partner.
on October 16, 2017
Disappointed in these cards. They are not on thick paper and not laminated.
So not sure how long they will last. Having said that, they are what I was
looking for with Spanish on one side and English on the other.
Just disappointed in the quality.
on August 19, 2016
Exactly as advertised, 1000 flash cards the size of business cards. Thickness is in the middle between a sheet of paper and a business card. I like it that thin as it keeps the price low. Very happy to get 1000 flash cards for under $20. Plus this is the only flash card I saw with 1000, the others seemed to have 100 or less for almost the same price. This one covers it all.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on October 12, 2017
Cards are great. Thickness of paper stock is not an issue for me - sturdy enough in my opinion. I really like the fact that cards are grouped by subject categories and top edges of cards have a segment inked in blue so it is easier to keep them together. I would buy again, definitely.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on September 12, 2017
Another great addition to my collection of these - Quickstudy is wonderful for a quick refresher when you have a few minutes.