Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on October 12, 2017
Cards are great. Thickness of paper stock is not an issue for me - sturdy enough in my opinion. I really like the fact that cards are grouped by subject categories and top edges of cards have a segment inked in blue so it is easier to keep them together. I would buy again, definitely.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on January 12, 2017
I'm a beginner to Spanish Learning and flash cards have always been the best method for me to reinforce knowledge. These flash cards are good for just that. They aren't miracle workers, just a great tool to use to increase your Spanish vocabulary. Small enough to fit into my purse or any bag. I use them during down times or when I find myself waiting in a line or at a doctor's office, which always leads to a conversation with a stranger about the struggles of learning a 2nd language. The cards are large enough to read without my glasses. :-). They are sturdy and made from the same type of stock paper as index cards. They are a great value for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2017
Another great addition to my collection of these - Quickstudy is wonderful for a quick refresher when you have a few minutes.
on April 25, 2017
helping me to hablo espanol, I study with a friend and it really helps to have these.
on December 5, 2017
Pros:
Easy to read material
Well organized flow
Good quality laminate

Cons:
None to me