Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Format: Pamphlet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on July 24, 2015
These cards are pretty comprehensive for a refresher or new learner. They are very thin paper, so you could make your own very similarly but the cost of ink would be prohibitive. What I did was cover these with a no heat laminate. The cards are split up by grammar such as verb, adverb, noun, and then there are a few travel cards as well. Most of the everyday words are available. I found the cards a good deal for the price and am happy with my purchase.
on February 9, 2015
These are just what they claim. There is a tab on the top that is organized by subject and there are a lot for the price. I laminated mine - it took a while, but increased the years I will get from them.
on September 2, 2016
Great value for the price. As someone else mentioned you can't make these yourself for as cheap as they are. They are paper, and like business cards. They can last with proper care or you can laminate with clear tape if you want them to last longer. They are categorized and numbered.
Would buy them again if needed. They come in a nice box. There aren't pictures, just the words.
I didn't need fancy cards, as I may tape them around the house to memorize things.
on April 14, 2015
Very good selection of words one uses in normal conversation. This outfit also puts out a plastic 6 page study guide with the same words. I would give it 5 stars for the convenience and insertability into a 3 prong notebook. The flashcards are more of a challenge.
on June 26, 2016
The Spanish vocabulary its just the right tools to learn Spanish, its easy to understand and to follow. My 2 young children (11 and 13) pick up Basic Spanish in 4 weeks thanks to the Spanish Phrases. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn Spanish.
For adding to your Spanish Vocabulary, this is a wonderful tool.
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
on October 11, 2016
I read the reviews carefully; most said cards were very good but some said they were flimsy. I ordered expecting 'paper' flash cards. My opinion; these cards are terrific! The size of a business card. Not as thick but not paper thin either. Just a tiny bit thinner than cheap index cards. You can't beat the price for what you get. Cards are categorized and numbered. Very easy to read and keep track of. Box they come in is fairly sturdy. I plan to get a plastic container. There is enough room on the verb card to add some conjugations. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.