Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on January 12, 2017
I'm a beginner to Spanish Learning and flash cards have always been the best method for me to reinforce knowledge. These flash cards are good for just that. They aren't miracle workers, just a great tool to use to increase your Spanish vocabulary. Small enough to fit into my purse or any bag. I use them during down times or when I find myself waiting in a line or at a doctor's office, which always leads to a conversation with a stranger about the struggles of learning a 2nd language. The cards are large enough to read without my glasses. :-). They are sturdy and made from the same type of stock paper as index cards. They are a great value for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
on June 19, 2015
The cards are a little flimsy and the words on the front and back are printed in opposite directions which make them more difficult to use with a partner.
on August 19, 2016
Exactly as advertised, 1000 flash cards the size of business cards. Thickness is in the middle between a sheet of paper and a business card. I like it that thin as it keeps the price low. Very happy to get 1000 flash cards for under $20. Plus this is the only flash card I saw with 1000, the others seemed to have 100 or less for almost the same price. This one covers it all.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on October 11, 2016
I read the reviews carefully; most said cards were very good but some said they were flimsy. I ordered expecting 'paper' flash cards. My opinion; these cards are terrific! The size of a business card. Not as thick but not paper thin either. Just a tiny bit thinner than cheap index cards. You can't beat the price for what you get. Cards are categorized and numbered. Very easy to read and keep track of. Box they come in is fairly sturdy. I plan to get a plastic container. There is enough room on the verb card to add some conjugations. Very pleased with this purchase.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.