Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Format: Pamphlet|Change

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on January 8, 2017
Since it's hard to tell what's actually included due to the limited sample pages, here's a list:

1. Confusing words pairs
2. False friends
3. Idiomatic & other meaningful expressions (Subsections for expressions with: a, de, en, por, andar, dar, echar, estar, hacer, ir, perder, poner, quedar, ser, tomar, tener)
4. Functional expressions (Subsections for: expressing feelings, expressing opinions, expressing doubt, expressing preference, agreeing, disagreeing, clarifying, persuading, summing up)
5. Useful vocabulary (Subsections for: family & friends, personal information, human life cycles, personality traits, physical appearance, feelings & emotions, politics & government, the environment, banking, means of communication [radio, television, computer])
on January 12, 2017
I'm a beginner to Spanish Learning and flash cards have always been the best method for me to reinforce knowledge. These flash cards are good for just that. They aren't miracle workers, just a great tool to use to increase your Spanish vocabulary. Small enough to fit into my purse or any bag. I use them during down times or when I find myself waiting in a line or at a doctor's office, which always leads to a conversation with a stranger about the struggles of learning a 2nd language. The cards are large enough to read without my glasses. :-). They are sturdy and made from the same type of stock paper as index cards. They are a great value for the price.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on October 11, 2016
I read the reviews carefully; most said cards were very good but some said they were flimsy. I ordered expecting 'paper' flash cards. My opinion; these cards are terrific! The size of a business card. Not as thick but not paper thin either. Just a tiny bit thinner than cheap index cards. You can't beat the price for what you get. Cards are categorized and numbered. Very easy to read and keep track of. Box they come in is fairly sturdy. I plan to get a plastic container. There is enough room on the verb card to add some conjugations. Very pleased with this purchase.
on December 20, 2016
Really great study set. I like that they are organized by subject, e.g. clothes, house, bank, occupations, verbs, etc. These are color marked across the top so that if you want to study verbs, or bank stuff, or clothes first you can pull the whole set right out. If you don't care about bank business right now, you can set them all aside. This saves lots and lots of work sorting the cards.

To my mind, they are not thin and flimsy as several reviews would suggest. They are definitely sturdier than paper, more like thinner-weight index cards. Not heavy-weight, but sturdy enough, especially those that will be learned quickly. If the cards for the too-hard ones fall apart, copy them onto a heavy weight index card. There won't be that many.

These will be a definite asset for learning spanish so don't let the negative reviews deter you. It's a good product for the money.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on September 2, 2016
Great value for the price. As someone else mentioned you can't make these yourself for as cheap as they are. They are paper, and like business cards. They can last with proper care or you can laminate with clear tape if you want them to last longer. They are categorized and numbered.
Would buy them again if needed. They come in a nice box. There aren't pictures, just the words.
I didn't need fancy cards, as I may tape them around the house to memorize things.
on June 26, 2016
The Spanish vocabulary its just the right tools to learn Spanish, its easy to understand and to follow. My 2 young children (11 and 13) pick up Basic Spanish in 4 weeks thanks to the Spanish Phrases. I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn Spanish.
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.