Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 133 reviews
on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
on June 19, 2015
The cards are a little flimsy and the words on the front and back are printed in opposite directions which make them more difficult to use with a partner.
on August 19, 2016
Exactly as advertised, 1000 flash cards the size of business cards. Thickness is in the middle between a sheet of paper and a business card. I like it that thin as it keeps the price low. Very happy to get 1000 flash cards for under $20. Plus this is the only flash card I saw with 1000, the others seemed to have 100 or less for almost the same price. This one covers it all.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on October 11, 2016
I read the reviews carefully; most said cards were very good but some said they were flimsy. I ordered expecting 'paper' flash cards. My opinion; these cards are terrific! The size of a business card. Not as thick but not paper thin either. Just a tiny bit thinner than cheap index cards. You can't beat the price for what you get. Cards are categorized and numbered. Very easy to read and keep track of. Box they come in is fairly sturdy. I plan to get a plastic container. There is enough room on the verb card to add some conjugations. Very pleased with this purchase.
on September 12, 2017
Another great addition to my collection of these - Quickstudy is wonderful for a quick refresher when you have a few minutes.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.