Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
3 helpful votes
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on October 12, 2017
Cards are great. Thickness of paper stock is not an issue for me - sturdy enough in my opinion. I really like the fact that cards are grouped by subject categories and top edges of cards have a segment inked in blue so it is easier to keep them together. I would buy again, definitely.
on March 12, 2017
This is great only if you can pair it up with something that can pronounce it as well.
on January 12, 2017
I'm a beginner to Spanish Learning and flash cards have always been the best method for me to reinforce knowledge. These flash cards are good for just that. They aren't miracle workers, just a great tool to use to increase your Spanish vocabulary. Small enough to fit into my purse or any bag. I use them during down times or when I find myself waiting in a line or at a doctor's office, which always leads to a conversation with a stranger about the struggles of learning a 2nd language. The cards are large enough to read without my glasses. :-). They are sturdy and made from the same type of stock paper as index cards. They are a great value for the price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
on September 12, 2017
Another great addition to my collection of these - Quickstudy is wonderful for a quick refresher when you have a few minutes.
on April 25, 2017
helping me to hablo espanol, I study with a friend and it really helps to have these.
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.