Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 12, 2017
I'm a beginner to Spanish Learning and flash cards have always been the best method for me to reinforce knowledge. These flash cards are good for just that. They aren't miracle workers, just a great tool to use to increase your Spanish vocabulary. Small enough to fit into my purse or any bag. I use them during down times or when I find myself waiting in a line or at a doctor's office, which always leads to a conversation with a stranger about the struggles of learning a 2nd language. The cards are large enough to read without my glasses. :-). They are sturdy and made from the same type of stock paper as index cards. They are a great value for the price.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
32 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 8, 2017
Since it's hard to tell what's actually included due to the limited sample pages, here's a list:

1. Confusing words pairs
2. False friends
3. Idiomatic & other meaningful expressions (Subsections for expressions with: a, de, en, por, andar, dar, echar, estar, hacer, ir, perder, poner, quedar, ser, tomar, tener)
4. Functional expressions (Subsections for: expressing feelings, expressing opinions, expressing doubt, expressing preference, agreeing, disagreeing, clarifying, persuading, summing up)
5. Useful vocabulary (Subsections for: family & friends, personal information, human life cycles, personality traits, physical appearance, feelings & emotions, politics & government, the environment, banking, means of communication [radio, television, computer])
27 people found this helpful
on September 1, 2016
For adding to your Spanish Vocabulary, this is a wonderful tool.
Bought the entire series in Spanish by BarCharts to go along with the fun Fluenz Latin American Spanish Learning program (also recommend it).
There are a number of them and all are great.
They are all very good tools to use while learning or for quick 5 minute review sessions whilst anywhere.
Rote learning along with conversational Spanish with native speakers is best.
Plastic bonded is easy to keep clean.
Durable for on the go travel.
Love them for quick referencing when needed, especially while writing in Spanish language for guest blog posts not written in your native tongue.
Highly recommend these learning tools.
Like any tools, unused they become useless.
Use them, you can become proficient in the language you wish to learn.
Use it or lose it and the same is held true for languages.

Please pardon the same review for all the BarCharts. They are all great.
6 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2015
Very helpful. I use this to teach mentally handicapped children Spanish. There were some cards missing, actually the months of the year. The sellers sent a new box of cards and let me keep the other one. This has been a very effective teaching tool.
14 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2015
I like the cards and the way they are written but I wish they were printed on something a little more durable. These are very flimsy business card size cards.
9 people found this helpful
on August 19, 2016
Exactly as advertised, 1000 flash cards the size of business cards. Thickness is in the middle between a sheet of paper and a business card. I like it that thin as it keeps the price low. Very happy to get 1000 flash cards for under $20. Plus this is the only flash card I saw with 1000, the others seemed to have 100 or less for almost the same price. This one covers it all.
4 people found this helpful
on August 23, 2016
These cars are for beginner level Spanish students. There are a few intermediate cards thrown in there. They're flimsy, but that is what I was expecting. I knew most of the vocabulary in this flashcard set, but they're still useful for helping me retain words.
4 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2016
I bought this in the bundle of 3 and keep it in the front of my Spanish class notebook as a quick and handy reference. It obviously does not have everything one needs to learn a language, but it does hit many important words, rules, and conjugations. It is nicely laminated and I feel that I will use it often in my studies of the Spanish language.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 19, 2018
Flash cards are printed on regular paper, not on actual cards, so they're not durable what so ever. I bought these so I could take a stack of cards with me throughout the day and use spaced repetition whenever my day hit a lul, but I probably can't take them anywhere without the whole box, for fear of damaging the "cards", and that is not the convenience I was looking for. Not buying from this company again.
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
9 people found this helpful