|Manufacturer||S.P. Richards Company|
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 1 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||SPR75620|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8.5 x 11 Inch|
|Manufacturer Part Number||75620|
Sparco 75620 Dry-Erase Board, White, 8.5 x 11 Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.28 (25%)|
|Mounting Type||Free Hanging|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 1 x 8.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Erasable surface for quick messages and reminders
- Easy to write on and wipe off
- Mount easily with magnetic strip
- Also includes 2 PVC tabs for easy hanging
- Comes with black dry-erase marker for immediate use
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dry-erase board offers an easy write-on/wipe-off white melamine surface with a white plastic frame. Board includes a black dry-erase marker, magnetic strip and two PVC tabs for easy hanging.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The entire board is 8.5 x 11, not the writing surface which is about a half inch less all around.
2. It has a cheap plastic edge that snaps together then is stapled to the cardboard back. It won't warp or bend if you're using it indoors.
3. The pen holder is removable so you can position the included white board pen anywhere along the edge. It is cheap plastic and will snap if you reposition the pen too much.
4. My pen was not dried out as others have experienced. It writes well and erases easily with no left over markings but it DOES leave a residue so periodically wipe the board down with a soft wet towel. Don't use abrasives.
5. The board comes with four magnetic squares. One side says "TAPE SIDE". THERE IS NO TAPE ON THIS SIDE!!! Don't spend half an hour trying to remove non existent tape covering! Also, the "TAPE SIDE" is nonmagnetic.
6. The board also comes with four two-faced tape squares. They are for the magnets above (unless you want to permanently affix the board to a certain spot). Remove the covering on one side of the tape and apply it to the "TAPE SIDE". Do this to all four magnets as two magnets will not support the board. They are REALLY WEAK magnets.
7. The board comes with two plastic hanging tabs with holes. Remove the backing on the tape and affix them to the board. The tab is thin so the hole will rip out in a week or so, less if you have kids.
8. The board itself is not magnetic. You cannot attach magnets to the board, no magnetic pens, no magnetic numbers, no magnetic magnets.
9. If you put this on your fridge, file cabinet, wall locker, it will last for years. If you have kids, it will last a week. If you take this into the field, it will last less than a week. It is what it is.
10. Dang, couldn't think of a ten.
I was wasting a lot of paper and marker ink with paper. The marker board saves on both and it is easy to just erase and start all over.
This board is a great size, large enough for several figures but small enough I can hold it easily with one hand or in my lap.
So far, the best thing about the board is that it wipes clean, I mean really clean, like brand new clean. None of that blackish gray haze. I also like that the trim around the board seems to be fairly sturdy. I bought one at Walmart and the trim loosened within a few days. As a precaution, I put some Gorilla glue in a few places to help strengthen the trim.
I am deducting one star for the marker holder. It just sucks. I put a small rubber band around the outside part and it holds my marker really well now. However, I have to wiggle and push the marker into the holder.
The back is just cardboard. The trim and marker holder are white plastic. The marker holder snaps on and off so it can be removed. There is sticky tape in the box but I don't use it. The tape can only be attached to the four corners on the back because the plastic corner tabs on the back are raised above the level of the cardboard.
Overall, I would buy it again. I am sketching cartoons now.
Now, yes, I love Expo markers but I wasn't expecting anything fancy from the marker I received with this whiteboard - just that it would write well enough for an hour or two. What I was expecting was to use the marker with the whiteboard for a math exam proctored over the internet (again, maybe two hours). However, the only way that my marker writes properly is if I write straight down on the marker. Most people write at an angle so this is uncomfortable and unusual in the first place but it's annoying when you realize that unless you write straight down, your marker acts like it's dying out or drying out.
My world isn't going to end, and I won't return the product either, but I would 100% recommend getting another marker so that you're not disappointed with the way this one writes. The board itself is good for what I need it for but honestly if I could use a bigger board while taking my exam, I wouldn't use this whiteboard at all.