|Sold by:|| Penguin Group (USA) LLC |
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Spark & Hustle: Launch and Grow Your Small Business Now Kindle Edition
Some people are willing to spend their lives working for someone else. Not you. You’re ready to start your own business—or grow your existing business into something bigger. You’re ready to take control of your life, your finances, your future.
Tory Johnson helps you make it happen. Based on her phenomenally successful “Spark & Hustle” workshops, Tory breaks down the basics, and helps you create a plan for success, including
- Exploring your motivations to profit from your passion
- How to nail a one-page business plan to launch your idea with clarity and confidence
- Finding the money to get going, perfecting your revenue and pricing
- Making social media (and other free tools) profitable for you
- Mastering sales without cringing at the thought of asking for money
- Detailed strategies for every aspect of your start-up and tactics to hustle for ongoing small business success
"If you're an aspiring entrepreneur you'd be crazy not to read Tory's book." — Barbara Corcoran, real estate mogul, business expert, and investor on Shark Tank --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
- ASIN : B0072O02WS
- Publisher : Berkley; 1st edition (June 5, 2012)
- Publication date : June 5, 2012
- Language : English
- File size : 1404 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 298 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,426,518 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do yourself a big favor and read Spark & Hustle no matter what stage your startup is in. And once you are done reading it, don't put it with the rest of your book collection. Keep it handy as a guide to go back and reflect on as your business evolves.
Throughout the book there is invaluable practical advice about fears you will face and how to overcome them, networking, partnering and publicity and staying focused on THE #1 most important driving force to fuel your business growth - sales and profit. There are also checklists and exercises to help you assess, plan and execute and success factors from many of the thousands of entrepreneurs Tory has worked with.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who is considering the entrepreneurial lifestyle but not sure where to start or if you should. Read and absorb what Tory has generously shared in this book!
your last! The author gives you detailed information on all aspects of persuing
your life long dream of becoming a success with your small business.