Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on March 24, 2017
Love it
on January 18, 2014
It's a great soundtrack. I would recommend to buy it. It's good old school music to jam too. A+++++++++++++++++++++!!! Thank you!
on January 4, 2014
This is the first soundtrack I've ever heard that compliments the movie so well. Every song on it was performed in the movie. I love it.
on September 24, 2014
Love all of the music. Great lilstening.
on January 11, 2017
My favorite is the original Sparkle movie version then Aretha's and then this version
on December 1, 2016
it a great cd and nothing was wrong wit it so everybody please buy from them :D
on April 1, 2013
I thought that Whitney could not be replaced. Jordin rocked this song and I can only believe that for this artist the sky is the limit. This song is so beautiful and her delivery special. This is a great talent; wow! I bought the album for one song and have not listened to the entire album. I saw the movie was not impressed; but in this song I am revealed.
on November 16, 2016
it is a gift and I know the person will love it because she loved the movie
on February 10, 2013
If you like the sounds of the Dianna Ross and the Supremes you will like this album as well, C-Low Green does an excellent job on his track. Jordin Sparks and Whitney Houston both did a excellent job on their tracks very good album.
on October 9, 2016
I've always love this movie. Can watch it over and over, again.