Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

78%
22%
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 29, 2013
This is now one of my favorite authors and can only wait to see what she is going to put out next. This is only about the second book that I have read from this author but believe I will be ordering more. I love how Jordan had to hold off by making a bet with his friend about how long he can hold out before he approach Dawn. But, at the end it was great. I just loved this book.
on March 15, 2016
The multiple POVs was confusing at times, but it made sense in the end. The novel is a good read.
on March 18, 2015
Excellent
on November 20, 2014
Great book
on September 17, 2011
I just loved this book. I couldn't get enough of this book. I found myself laughing out loud on several occasions. I I want more!!!! maybe the friend could fall for someone, hmm.
on January 3, 2015
Loved the characters. Interesting and multifaceted. Love and friendship takes the prize in the end. Thanks for a wonderful read.