- Series: Brill Reference Library of Judaism. (Book 11)
- Hardcover: 302 pages
- Publisher: Brill (October 13, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004126287
- ISBN-13: 978-9004126282
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,924,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sparks of the Logos: Essays in Rabbinic Hermeneutics (Brill Reference Library of Judaism.)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Daniel Boyarin, Ph.D. in Talmud, Jewish Theological Seminary of America, is currently Taubman Professor of Talmudic Culture in the Departments of Near Eastern Studies and Rhetoric at the University of California at Berkeley. His most recent publications include, Dying for God: Martyrdom and the Making of Christianity and Judaism (Stanford, 1999) and Border Lines: The Idea of Orthodoxy and the Partition of Christianity and Judaism (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2004).