Spartan GoCam with Security Box (Pick a Right Carrier for Your Need)
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p, 480p|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New Feature added to the AT&T GoCam - Video Transmition. Spartan Camera is leading the way with the introduction of the Spartan GoCam A4Gb powered by AT&T.
- Ready to Use Out of the Box: Simply activate the service from HCO, use the camera menus to set your desired picture parameters, and your camera is ready to use. No Contract, Pay As You Go: The Spartan GoCam uses an AT&T DataConnect Pass mobile broadband plan 1 . Activate, deactivate, or reactivate the plan at any time without getting a new SIM card.
- All-in-One Design, Easy Installation: The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium), and is a Standalone installation with no wires and no required external power source. **Batteries are not included**
- Bundle includes: 1 Spartan Camera, 6 of UTowels edge-less microfiber towels(Assorted Colors); 1 of Dog's heart Large bone shaped drying towel; and a steel construction security box for Camera.
- Please Make Sure to Select the Right Carrier for Your Need
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Based on requirements compiled by a team of camera users with many years of scouting camera experience, the Spartan GoCam design focuses on durability, usability, and, above all, outstanding performance. The ultimate test of a trail camera is its performance. The Spartan GoCam features an under-one-second trigger speed. The IR LED array provides illumination to 70 feet and beyond for crisp, clear night images and videos. Photo resolution can be set as high as 8 MP, while video resolution can be as high as 720P HD (native) if you want to use the camera as a standard trail camera taking videos rather than transmitting photos. The camera can be set to overwrite the oldest photo on the SD card with the most recent if the SD card is full so you don’t lose the most recent photos just because the SD card has filled. If you don’t want the camera to take pictures all the time, you can set one or two duty periods, each with different trigger intervals and time-lapse settings. In order to provide excellent water resistance for outdoor use, there are flush case mating areas in both front and rear case halves. An oversized rubber gasket on the front case half, as well as an oversized double-hinged latch that is easily operated with gloved hands, ensure a complete water-resistant seal. The rear case houses 12 AA batteries, which provide several months of battery life 2 (Battery life is determined by the type of battery used, the camera settings and the number of pictures taken, etc.) The batteries are arranged in two bays so that each battery has its own slot, thus eliminating the common problem of batteries unseating. Like all Spartan cameras, it has an industry-leading 2-year warranty. **Batteries are not included**
Product detailsStyle:AT&T 4G Blackout Flash
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 12 AA batteries required.
- Date First Available : June 27, 2018
- Manufacturer : Spartan
- ASIN : B07F2M8K2P
Best Sellers Rank:
#194,854 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #388 in Hunting & Trail Cameras
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It isn't cheap but I don't have a single complaint, I haven't encountered a single issue and have continually been impressed with the results.
This is a great camera. It takes good pictures and sends them back within a minute. The plot watcher mode works and can be helpful. The only thing I recommend is get heavy duty bike lock (Amzon suggest a good one). I bought a battery box and put 4 - 6V 12 AH lead acid batteries in it; wire them in parallel (positive to positive, negative to negative). Put a panel mount plug on the side and run a wire with the correct barrel plug up to the camera. With this setup I've gotten 20-30 pictures a day for about a year and still have full battery showing. This also includes a many days of the plot watcher mode.
Why are real time trail camera pictures important. You don't realize how much you miss in terms of deer timing with a traditional camera. With regular cameras: the weather, time of day, frequency of deer movement all kind of blend together as you search for big bucks. When you get a picture in real time you start to notice patterns. Also, you can keep an eye out for near daytime buck movement and stink up the woods only on days you expect movement.