Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spasilk 100% Cotton Hooded Terry Bath Towel with 4 Washcloths, Yellow
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Yellow|Change

on July 7, 2010
Love these towels and wash cloths. I had received some carter's wash cloths - which were a cotton/polyester mix - and let's just say they were rough. You don't want to give your baby a bath with some rough wash cloths. These are 100% cotton and very soft and plush. Love them and my son loves taking baths! I would not recommend the green one - the frog leaf sticks out of the hood and my son does not like it on his head. Love the yellow hooded towel.
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2010
The wash cloth adn the towels are better than the other towels around for babies. They are thick and absorbent and has a cute design.
on October 9, 2012
I bought a few different types and brands of towels and these products are by far the best. They are more expensive but it is so worth it because they are much thicker and softer than the other brands. I would recommend this product and definitely buy again. This product illustrates the "get what you pay for" principle.
on January 12, 2013
This set is nice and thick - the washcloths didn't look like much out of the packaging but fluffed up nicely after the first wash. Not what I use for wiping her face and hands throughout the day, when I prefer a thinner cloth--the same company sells a 10-pack of cotton/poly washcloths that I use for that purpose--but these fully cotton ones are perfect for bath time and sudsing up. Highly recommend.
on August 7, 2011
I received the duck towel for my shower. When I removed the tape from the wash cloths it snagged threads, which did not resolve with washing. In addition, when I washed the towel for the FIRST time, the ducky decal on the hooded towel separated from the hood and frayed. I also found the towels thinner and a little rougher than other brands I've used.

I'm really disappointed because the design is just as cute as it looks on-line,
on December 20, 2013
This washcloth and towel set is very cute. Thick, soft, and good for larger babies also. Teh 4 washcloths are a nice size and very thick and soft. Love the towel and the thicker ply and larger size.
on August 1, 2011
I registered for this and received it as a baby gift. We always purchase high quality towels and washcloths for ourselves (but on clearance at TJ Maxx for about $5 for towels and $2-3 for washcloths because I love deals and can find them there without problem when looking) believing that you get what you pay for and knowing that they last several years before even losing their fluffiness. My husband insisted on getting infant sized washcloths for some reason which I still do not understand and we settled on these for the registry. With a name like SpaSilk and a description of their being 100% cotton, they sounded perfect.

When they arrived, they were exactly like the terry cloth shop rags that I get at Sam's Club and were no better after washing - rough, scratchy, and practically see-though in some spots. Fine for rags; not for any human to wash with. And, there were threads pulled all over the place. Cheaper than what I got at the cheapest 1 star hotel that I have stayed in for a pool towel! I also didn't care for the lack of attention to detail that appeared to go into selecting coordinating colors. The trim material green is a mint green which is not like any other shade of green used in these towels. Thus, they are far cuter in the pictures than in real life. We used it for one bathtime and there was a great deal of crying when the towel went on and a lot of scratch marks on the baby from drying. I will be watching the clearance racks for softer towels and washcloths! Just like another reviewer said, if I had bought these locally, I would have returned them. It is just not worth the hassle to return.
on May 15, 2011
Bought this towel washcloth set because I liked the frogs. We use it with each bath and it works fine. Launders well. I do like other thinner, softer baby washcloths to use for washing on our 5 week old daughter. I use the wash cloths from this set to wet and place on her abdomen to keep her warm in the bath (they are thicker, larger and a little rougher). I think these wash cloths will work well for washing her when she is bigger.
on November 1, 2013
We have used the towel for our son from the time he was a newborn, he is now 3 months and we still use this towel. It is soft without being scratchy or rough. The only bit that could be rough is the hooded bit due to the embroidered dino but it isn't that bad really. We have hand washed this many times and it has turned out fine every time. This is not a plush towel, it is an everyday simple towel. This towel is also a good size, our son is quite long (99th percentile) and there is plenty of room for him to be wrapped.

The wash clothes are great for everyday things. We have used it to wipe down those messes on the changing mat to wiping his bottom. They are great for those kind of messes. We generally prefer these for bath time as they have a bit of roughness that is great for wiping down without being harsh on newborn skin. I still prefer the terry wash clothes for little delicate faces as they are softer than these ones.

Overall, good value for money!
on December 19, 2013
The stitching came out and started to fray after just one wash. Other towels I have are softer as well. Wouldn't buy again.
review image