Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Color: Yellow|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,196 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 992 reviews
on July 25, 2015
I was disappointed at first, because the washcloths seemed very thin, almost like a knockoff of a washcloth (I also have a different brand that was thick and luxurious, so these felt very cheap by comparison). However, after the baby arrived and I started actually washing her, I quickly realized that these are much, much better than the thick ones. Because they are thinner, they work much better to get into hard to reach, wrinkly places, like the folds under the baby's chin, around her nose and mouth, etc. The thick washcloths are too thick and crude for that task, and can't get between folds. I have been using these washcloths at bath time to wash my daughter (face and body), so I've been using them every day for over a year now. I wash them once a week in her general laundry, cold water and dry on low. They've held up great! No fraying along the edges (though the edging looks a bit cheap too... but I'm impressed that there has been no fraying at all!), no signs of wear, no stiffness, no staining or color problems. They look and feel exactly the same. I also love that there are so many of them in a pack, more than the usual packs, so we have enough to use a new one every day at bath time, plus a couple extra just in case, before I have to do laundry again. I'm very happy with these washcloths - they've really overturned my first impression and come through!
on March 5, 2017
I purchased these to use instead of baby wipes & I am so glad I did. They are the perfect size, not too thick but not paper thin either, & they are soft enough for baby but sturdy enough to clean his bottom as well. I just received them today & after washing them I rolled them up, placed them neatly in my wipes warmer, & poured my homemade wipes solution over them. I was about to fit about 15 cloths in my warmer rolled up (I bought two packs) & put the rest in a backup container. They are so perfect that I have decided to purchase another pack, maybe 2, so that I can consistently have a backup container of them ready to go. I definitely recommend these wipes, especially for anyone else who uses cloth wipes.
review image
on May 3, 2015
I have sensitive skin so I was looking for a soft cloth to wash my face. I bought 3 of these, for a total of 30. I use one per day. I've only had them a few weeks, so I can't speak to long term use but I will say that my skin is more even and less red after washing. They would also be great for household cleaning. I also appreciated that they came in white, as I always have a thing about buying white linens/towels; I guess so I can wash them together!
on July 12, 2016
Very thin and fill of lint balls when I received them, After washing and drying washcloths -loose threads and lint pillballs.Total garbage!
on March 18, 2015
These little washcloths are fantastic. I bought a 10 pack of the blue dino cloths before my son was born. I prefer the Carter's washcloths we received as a gift for actually bathing the baby as they're softer, thicker, and larger. But the Spasilk cloths are really fantastic in their own right. One side is textured (a bit more roughly) and the back size is smoother and softer. When wet, they are so thin that you can see through them. They tend to curl when they've been laundered. But none of that bothers me. We just roll them up and keep them in the small side compartment of the diaper organizer, so the curling isn't a problem. The thinness is soft if you actually use them to bathe the baby.

These are the absolute BEST though for diaper changes. Anyone who's had a baby boy knows that their manhood needs to be covered up during a diaper change lest a shower of urine cascade all over you, the baby, and anything nearby. Some people cover their boy with a wipe, but wipes are cold and wet and it's a waste of a wipe. These washcloths are PERFECT for that. I also love to have one lying about to wipe away drool/spit up/runny nose. There are so many in this pack that I can have them in different rooms and never run out. I would buy these again for sure, especially at this price.
on March 10, 2015
These colorful towels are a little thin, but perfect for making baby shower cupcake favors.
review image
on March 9, 2017
Nice set of washcloths for your baby. They are super soft and are smaller than your typical washcloth. I still use these on my 19 month old, so they have held up really well over the last year and a half. I would definitely recommend these if you are looking for soft washcloths for your baby, the prints are very cute too.
on September 23, 2015
These baby washcloths are small and thin, but that's what I like about them. We basically use them as "baby paper towels." We wipe up drool and spit up from her face, wash her face and hands in the morning, etc. I registered for these, received extra, and ended up using all that I received PLUS I ordered more. They're great to have on hand. I keep them in my purse and diaper bag, as well as folded and tucked away in different rooms of the house. Right now we have at least 30 if not 40 of these, and I can't get enough of them. Oddly enough, we don't even use them for bath time.
on December 13, 2014
Perfect little washcloths. Our baby daughter is allergic to disposable wipes. We use these on her mouth and hands from teething or for bath time, they are great! They do curl up a bit after washing but for the value these are the best! Real cotton terry cloth fabric. I also bought the Luvable Fiends Washcloths and these are far superior to those. They are horrible, these are great!
on January 18, 2013
These washcloths are very good for babies and soft skin. For a newborn, they can be used as quick burp cloths, sponges for little baths and cleanups, and as washable baby wipes.

They're very soft, and they stay fairly white over time, but the one negative is that the edges seem to curl very easily when the washcloths are dried; you can flatten them out by hand, then fold them, and they'll stay flat for a little while, but the next time they're dried, they'll curl up again. If you air dry them, they don't curl as much, but it's still an annoyance.

Since all the other washcloths I've used (generic brands, mostly) have the same problem, to a greater or lesser extent, it's not a big deal. You can't really have enough washcloths for a newborn baby!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.