- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: National Academy Press; photocopy edition (1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 030904376X
- ISBN-13: 978-0309043762
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,753,633 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spatial Statistics and Digital Image Analysis photocopy Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
About the Author
Panel on Spatial Statistics and Image Processing, Board on Mathematical Sciences, National Research Council
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|