- Paperback: 269 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (January 26, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415246407
- ISBN-13: 978-0415246408
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,124,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Spatial Technology and Archaeology: The Archaeological Applications of GIS 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Indispensable for archaeologists who need to understand GIS...[A] very thorough examination of the subject." -K. Kris Hirst, About.com
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more