|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.5 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||4191020500406|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Spax 4191020500406 #10 x 1-1/2" T-Star Yellow Zinc Flat Head Wood Screw (1 lb Box)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Check out our Threads!! our patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster, is easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let Spax take some of the hassle out of your next project
- No required pre-drilling in wood. Be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling Spax
- T-Star plus head provides superior bit engagement. Better bit engagement means quicker installation with less effort
- Patented MULTIhead countersinks the screw head flush in wood. Keep a smooth surface on your project for greater design and functional qualities
- This superior wood construction screw is coated with Yellow Zinc to protect the screw so your interior project will last
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Discover the Spax Advantage! whether you're a professional contractor or weekend do-it-yourselfer, this German engineered/American made Spax #10 x1-1/2in. T-star flat head Partial thread Yellow Zinc screw offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time than inferior imported screws. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic, and up to 24Ga steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made from carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. Often imitated, but never duplicated, the unique patented features of Spax fasteners reflect nearly two centuries of cold-forming engineering and manufacturing experience. Do it Once, do it right with Spax.