- Save 15% on 1 Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb For every 1 Smart Products you purchase offered by EufyHome. Enter code BULB5678 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 1 Eufy Lumi Plug-In Night Light(4-pack) For every 1 Eufy Product you purchase offered by EufyHome. Enter code NIGHT456 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% on 1 Eufy Lumi Stick-On Night Light(3-pack) For every 1 Eufy Product you purchase offered by EufyHome. Enter code LIGHT234 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Eufy Genie Smart Speaker With Amazon Alexa, Voice Control and Hands-Free Use, Stream Online Music (Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, Sirius XM), Wifi Speaker, Smart Home Control, AUX Output, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.63. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Eufy Genie is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Amazon's intelligent Alexa voice assistant. Just say the wake word "Alexa" and Genie plays music, controls your smart home devices, answers your questions, sets calendars, reports the weather and news and more.(2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network Support Only, No Bluetooth) If you have more than one Eufy Genie or Echo in your home, Spatial Perception Technology intelligently selects the Eufy Genie or Echo closest to you to answer your request.
- Built with a 2W speaker that delivers dynamic audio and room-filling sound, so you can truly enjoy your favorite playlists from streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Pandora and iHeartRadio.
- Enables a true voice-controlled smart home experience. Use Genie to control all Alexa-compatible Eufy smart products, such as RoboVac 11c and Lumos LED Smart Bulbs, in addition to other brands that work with Alexa.
- Easy setup with the free EufyHome app. Use the Amazon Alexa app to access 10000+ skills and services, such as Sirius XM, Domino's Pizza, Uber, ESPN, NPR News, and much more. Plus, Genie is always getting smarter. Future updates include: Alexa messaging and calling. (EufyHome requires a smartphone or tablet running iOS 8.0 (and above) or Android 4.3 (and above) to operate.)
- What You Get: Eufy Genie, AC power adapter (5ft/1.5m), AUX cable (5ft/1.5m), user manual, safety instruction card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Control Your Home
Use Alexa to control other Eufy smart home devices and more brands that work with Alexa.
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone.
Ask any question and hear the reply.
1. Plug in Eufy Genie.
2. Connect Eufy Genie to the Internet.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Explore and do more with Alexa.
Do More With Alexa
Access 10,000+ ‘skills’, covering every service the Internet has to offer, including Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Uber, ESPN, NPR News and much more.
Always Getting Smarter
Look out for new features in future updates.
The Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
From Eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
The Smart Home Core
Once connected to your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (5GHz networks not supported), voice interaction with your home opens up. Control all your Alexa-compatible smart devices, find out if you should carry an umbrella today, stream your favorite playlists and more just by asking Genie.
An Exceptional Listener
Genie uses an AudioSmart® far-field voice processor. The AudioSmart® voice processor detects sound in 360°, isolates and removes noise, then utilizes echo cancellation to hear your voice during music playback or voice prompts.
An audio driver using HiFi-grade material delivers strengthened sound with minimal distortion and works with the advanced sound processor to deliver dynamic audio in crystal-clear sound.
Genie is ready out-of-the-box to help you around the house, but new features are added all the time via the Alexa app. Just download the upgrades to enjoy the new updates.
At Eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Anker/Eufy customer service has been top notch. They must've read my review, and have been in contact with me to ensure I'm happy with my purchase. They indicate updates are coming to address my concerns with the product, and they are grateful for my feedback. I'll be keeping the Genie based on these anticipated updates, and the great communication I've received from Anker/Eufy.
There were some sound issues with songs stopping mid-word and some other audio issues. The firmware was updated to take care of this issue, so I'm hoping it is good. Customer service has been very responsive.
Yet another update:
I have changed my rating due to some shortcomings of this product that are not obvious at first. This product is not recognized as an "Alexa-enabled" device in the Alexa app which prevents it from being added to a Smart Home Group as such. This limits some of the functionality. If you are only going to have one Alexa type device, this is good enough, but if you want the other features available on the Echo Dot (Bluetooth, multi-room music, smart home groups that are Alexa-enabled, and the drop-in feature, as far as I know), you'll have to go with the Echo Dot. Also, the sound drop-out issues still have not been resolved. A lot of things are forthcoming, but no indication as to when or what form they would take (firmware, hardware, or ? upgrades?). That said, the support has been great but the product is just a little lacking.
I gave it a good go, but in the end, the functionality is just not up to snuff. Customer service was responsive, but that doesn't make the product any better. Mine is back in the box and since it is past the return window, I guess I get to keep it. I'd advise getting a Dot and enjoying all the functionality available. I really wanted to like this product, but I just can't get there nor mislead others. It may eventually get to the level of a Dot, but for now, it just simply isn't.
Not a DOT, not a like for like replacement for an Echo DOT, but if you want to do SOME of the things that Alexa can do, this is a device for you.
In Depth Review
First, the Genie doesn't have Bluetooth - no problem IF you don't need it.
As others have noted and its important to understand what you are buying. It's missing some key features noted in other posts, like drop in, Alexa calling grouping (simultaneous playback) , and messaging. The drop-in and simultaneous playback is a big deal which is actually kind of a big deal for me. Without this, i'm going to return the device.
What You Can Do
On the other hand, you get the other Alexa features and Alexa Notifications (with a Yellow ring).
You can receive calls from other Echos.
Value for the Money
In total, I would say get it a the cheaper price and enjoy a quality Echo replacement.
Build quality is great.
Sound is better (IMO) and louder than the Echo Dot.
Even thou it does not have 7 microphones, it picks up my commands for 20 feet away even at a wispier.
I had an issue with the EufyHome app on when first setting it up. Using the CHAT feature on their web site at close to midnight they helped resolve the issue. One of the best tech support interactions I have ever used. They followed up with an email the next morning.
Once configured works just like any Alexa speaker (Almost)
The EufyHome app has a few issues. Only my android phone, the Email and password fields are half off the screen. Eufy says they are working on it. Have to disable cellular to add new Eufy devices (Switch or lamp).
The Drop-in and call features are not yet implemented, but I am told they both are coming soon.
If you have a mix of Amazon Alexa's and Eufy Genie, they will both respond if they hear you.
No multi-room music.
Volume control is + and - buttons not a rotating ring.
In my opinion, this a great first version of an much less expensive alternative to an Echo Dot. When they add the missing features, it becomes an even better deal.