14 AWG CL2 OFC in Wall Speaker Wire, GearIT Pro Series 14 AWG Gauge (250 Feet / 76.2 Meters/White) OFC Oxygen Free Copper UL CL2 Rated in-Wall Speaker Wire Cable for Home Theater and Car Audio
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM OFC OXYGEN FREE COPPER SPEAKER WIRE – Use this GearIT Pro Series OFC Oxygen Free Copper Speaker Wire Cable that’s build with high stranded conductors provides premium sound quality with for home theater and car audio system
- UL CL2 RATED FOR CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS – You can make sure you get the highest safety standard when you use this GearIT Pro Series UL CL2 rated speaker wire for In-wall installation or to pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this GearIT Pro Series speaker wire.
- ADVANTAGE OF OFC (OXYGEN FREE COPPER) – Here are the facts about OFC Oxygen Free Copper vs CCA Copper-Clad Aluminum. With OFC wire you will have increased conductivity to carry more current to your amplifier. Also it will help reduced the strain on the vehicles electrical system which OFC oxygen free copper is highly recommended when you are installing speaker wire in the car. Other than the sound and conductivity improvement the OFC speaker wire will much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorptions over the CCA speaker wire.
- HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL AND TIER 1 MANUFACTURE PROCESS - The cable is made of OFC Oxygen Free Copper, ensuring high fidelity sound quality and providing maximum's conductivity and durability without paying the additional cost. The product go through many states of testing to ensure the highest performance and reliability of the products.
- PRO SERIES LIFETIME GURANTEED – We stands for the highest quality product and customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product in anyway we offer an easy return policy. All product come with our top rated lifetime warranty service.
|Save on Quality Tripod by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 2-Pack $40.52
AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod, 4-Pack $21.99
AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag, 4-Pack $49.99
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
GearIT 14AWG Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) Speaker Cable, Pro Series
This 14AWG 2-Conductor Speaker Wire from GearIT lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. Easily use this wire with banana plugs, spade tips or bent pin applications. It’s great for in-home, automotive, auditorium, school, church or business settings. Every do-it-yourself speaker project should start with GearIT speaker wires.
Ultra High Performance Clear, Rich and Detailed Sound
- Ultra High Performance Clear, Rich and Detailed Sound.
- High-strand count 99.9% oxygen free copper.
- Conductors are color-coded to distinguish polarity making this speaker wire ideal for custom installs.
- This wire is rated for in-wall use.
- A tough, yet flexible insulated jacket around the wire helps to achieve high-quality undistorted sound from your audio equipment.
Audiophile Quality Speaker Cable
Pure Copper and Oxygen Free
OFC vs CCA
Sequential Markings and Convenient Storage
Choosing The Right Speaker Wire
American Wire Gauge (AWG) refers to the thickness of the wire in the cable. The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. In order to choose the correct gauge speaker cable, the speaker impendence rating will need to be considered. Speaker impendence refers to the resistance a speaker offers to the current supplied by an amplifier.
Impendence (like resistance) is measured in ohms, and choosing a wire that an amplifier or receiver can handle is important.
An important consideration is that the wire gauge is suitable for the impedance of speakers and the wire length. Please follow the chart provided as a guideline to assist in finding the best gauge for your system’s performance.
- 14AWG copper conductors
- 0.16mm x 105 strands
- In-Wall rated
- Dual inner and outer PVC jacket
- Color-coded to distinguish polarity