Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear with 5 Prong Paralyzer Barb Tip
|Price:||$46.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOTE: MAKO Spearguns only sells our products direct to you, the diver. We DO NOT sell to resellers, nor do we authorize any resellers including PositiveThinking2. If you aren't buying direct from MAKO Spearguns, you aren't getting a new, unused MAKO Spearguns product backed by our service & support! You MUST click OTHER SELLERS to choose MAKO Spearguns as your seller!
- 3 piece design measures a whopping 6' 7" and breaks down to only 27.5" long for easy storage and travel. High strength, corrosion resistant, anodized aircraft aluminum
- NEVER yields painful fiberglass splinters in the hand (like some inexpensive fiberglass pole spears do when worn down)
- connecting joints of the MAKO Spearguns Pole Spear are supported by recessed flush screw on connectors for a smooth release
- Includes: Three interchangeable sections for 3 different pole spear lengths. One 5 prong cluster (paralyzer tip) with "sure grip" barbs on each prong. One full length MAKO Spearguns Latex Power Band for 3 pc and 2 pc hunting.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The MAKO Spearguns 3 in 1 Spearfishing Traveler Pole Spear is perfect for small to medium size fish and perfect for trave. Capable of taking fish weighing as much as 10 to 15 lbs, this 3 piece design measures a whopping 6' 7" and breaks down to only 27.5" long for easy storage and travel and allows you to configure the length to your specific needs. 3 piece: 6' 7" long for normal hunting conditions 2 piece: 4' 5" or 4' 11" long for close range hunting and Lion Fish hunting 1 piece: 33" inches long strictly for killing Lion Fish We use a high strength, corrosion resistant, anodized aircraft aluminum spear which will NEVER yield painful fiberglass splinters in the hand (like some inexpensive fiberglass pole spears do when worn down). The connecting joints are supported by recessed flush screw on connectors for a smooth release. Includes: Three interchangeable sections for 3 different pole spear lengths. One 5 prong cluster (paralyzer tip) with "sure grip" barbs on each prong. One full length MAKO "Latex Power Band" for 3 pc and 2 pc hunting. NOTE: There is no knurling in the grip area. This is typically not a problem when gripping with bare hands. However, if you like to wear gloves, we recommend you check out our "Orange Honeycomb Super Grip Gloves" or "Latex coated Lionfish Gloves". Combining these gloves will give you the warmth and the grip you need. Available Options: For hunting Lion Fish, check out our 3-Prong Barbless Lion Fish Tip. Designed specifically for hunting Lion Fish, it has 3 prongs (without barbs) making removal quick and easy. We also have a short length (Lion Fish) "Latex Power Band" available for hunting Lion Fish with the 1 piece section. NOTE: MAKO Spearguns only sells our products direct to you. We DO NOT sell to, nor authorize resellers including PositiveThinking2. If you aren't buying direct from MAKO Spearguns, you aren't getting a new, unused MAKO Spearguns product backed by our service & support!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My advise to protect your spearfishing pol from eventual damages is similar to spear fishing shooting technique. Never point the shaft toward the rocky bottom. Always position yourself parallel with bottom, and parallel with rock formation then shoot. Mini caves or bottom rocky tunnels: go down in the middle of the opening and position yourself to shoot. Shoot only if fish stays in the open clear from rocky formations or if fish stays in area within rocky formation , and if fish is large enough to absorb shaft`s impact energy first. Or otherwise you are going to end your fishing day shortly with broken tip including perhaps spare ones. Or much worst you can damage shaft! When I was teenager with little bit of money. I have used one spear gun shaft tip for almost two years utilizing meticulously above describes shooting procedure. In addition to checking the tip occasionally sharpening it, and adjusting barbs.
Conclusion: I highly recommend MAKO Spearfishing Traveler Spear Pole for it`s quality, precision made screw -on connectors, for choosing to build this pol from quality no flexing aluminium tubs and for MAKO remarkable price!!
Good luck replacing the tip. It's a $20 adaptor because they made this a super goofy size threads. Also you will need the $20 extender. So you're already out 40 bucks and you still don't have a tip than can keep a fish.
Tip will come unscrewed while you are swimming around.
Most recent customer reviews
Worse, the Vendor was TOTALLY unresponsive despite multiple attempts -- both email and on...Read more