Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Spears 835 Series PVC Pipe Fitting, Adapter, Schedule 80, 1" Socket x NPT Female
|Price:||$4.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Socket opening on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting two pipes with different ends
- PVC for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F
- Meets ASTM D1784 and D2467 standards for quality assurance, and certified by NSF International for potable water service
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Nominal Wall Thickness||80|
|Specification Met||ASTM D1784|
|Brand Name||Spears Manufacturing|
|Connector Type||Socket x NPT Female|
|Manufacturer Series Number||835|
|Material||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Pressure Rating Class||Not Rated|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This Spears 835 series schedule 80 PVC adapter has a socket opening on one end and female NPT threads on the other, and is suitable for connecting pipes or fittings with different end types. The socket end connects to pipes with a smooth bore for enhanced flow, and the National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This adapter is made of gray PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for chemical and corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. It is compatible with schedule 80 (thick wall) PVC pipes and fittings, and is suitable for chemical processing, industrial plating, chilled water distribution, deionized water lines, and chemical drainage and wastewater treatment systems. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. The fitting has a maximum operating temperature of 140 degrees F, meets ASTM International D1784 and D2467 standards for quality assurance, and is certified by National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF) for potable water service. This schedule 80 PVC adapter is suitable for connecting pipes for conveying drinking water, waste water, chemicals, and other liquids in a range of industries.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Spears Manufacturing produces thermoplastic fittings and valves for fluid, drain, waste, and vent systems. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Sylmar, CA, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
Size: 1" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Fittings > Pipe Fittings
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating > Boat Plumbing > Plumbing Fittings
- Tools & Home Improvement > Power & Hand Tools > Power Tool Parts & Accessories > Air Tool Parts & Accessories > Fittings
- Tools & Home Improvement > Rough Plumbing > Pipes, Pipe Fittings & Accessories > Pipe Fittings