Other Sellers on Amazon
Spears 1429 Series PVC Tube Fitting, Coupling, Schedule 40, Gray, 1-1/4" x 1" Barbed
Enhance your purchase
|Size||1-1/4" x 1"|
|Item Weight||0.01 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Connects pipe in a straight run
- Fitting connects to schedule 40 PE pipe on both ends
- PVC for strength and resistance to reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible pipe when used with a hose clamp (sold separately)
- Meets ASTM D 2609 standards for plastic insert fittings and certified by NSF for use with potable water
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Spears Manufacturing|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00054211105634|
|Item Weight||0.160 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||1429|
|Nominal Wall Thickness||40|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1-1/4" x 1"|
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.83 x 1.85 x 1.69 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : 1429-168
- Date First Available : March 31, 2009
- Manufacturer : Spears Manufacturing
- ASIN : B009F3N6S6
- Best Sellers Rank: #106,638 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1,178 in Pipe Fittings (Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
The Spears 1429 series tube fitting is made of gray polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic and connects schedule 40 polyethelene (PE) pipe in a straight run. This coupler has barbed fittings on each end to create a tight seal on flexible PE pipe when used with a hose clamp (sold separately). PVC is corrosion resistant, and has high strength. It resists reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons. The fitting meets D 2609 standards set by ASTM International for plastic insert fittings for use with PE pipe, as well as ASTM schedule 40 standards for wall thickness to support working pressure to 140 psi. It is certified by NSF International for use with potable water.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Spears Manufacturing produces thermoplastic fittings and valves for fluid, drain, waste, and vent systems. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Sylmar, CA, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.