Spears P326 Series PVC DWV Pipe Fitting, 1/16 Bend, Elbow, 1-1/2" Spigot x 1-1/2" Hub
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1/16 bend elbow to connect two pipes at a 22.5-degree angle
- Spigot on one end and hub connection on the other end for connecting two pipes with different ends
- PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal
- Operating temperature range of 73 to 140 degrees F (23 to 60 degrees C)
- Complies with ASTM D2665 and ASTM D3311 and certified to NSF/ANSI International Standard 14 (NSF-dwv) and NSF International Uniform Plumbing Code (NSF-U.P. Code)
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Spears Manufacturing|
|Connector Type||Spigot x Hub|
|Manufacturer Series Number||P326|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Spears P326 series DWV 1/16 bend elbow is made of PVC, has one hub end and one spigot end, connects two pipes to change the direction of flow between pipes, and is suitable for waste water systems in residential applications. This fitting is made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for use in non-pressure residential drain, waste, vent (DWV) sanitary systems. PVC resists corrosion and chemicals, exhibits high strength, and weighs less than fittings made from metal. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings. This 1/16 bend elbow, or "ell," connects two pipes at a 22.5-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes and has an operating temperature range of 73 to 140 degrees F (23 to 60 C). The hub connection slides over the end of a male unthreaded pipe with a smooth bore and the spigot connection fits into a female unthreaded pipe of the same diameter as the fitting, minimizing turbulence and creating a tight seal. This 22.5-degree (1/16 bend) DWV elbow complies with American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) D2665 and ASTM D3311 for quality assurance, is National Sanitation Foundation International (NSF)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard 14 certified to the Uniform Plumbing Code (NSF – U.P. Code) and NSF-dwv for quality assurance, and conforms with lead content requirements for "lead free" plumbing as defined by California and Vermont. It is suitable for waste water systems in residential applications.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Spears Manufacturing produces thermoplastic fittings and valves for fluid, drain, waste, and vent systems. The company, founded in 1969 and headquartered in Sylmar, CA, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
Size: 1-1/2" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Industrial & Scientific > Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Plumbing > Fittings > Pipe Fittings
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating > Boat Plumbing > Plumbing Fittings
- Tools & Home Improvement > Power & Hand Tools > Power Tool Parts & Accessories > Air Tool Parts & Accessories > Fittings
- Tools & Home Improvement > Rough Plumbing > Pipes, Pipe Fittings & Accessories > Pipe Fittings